The Hug Drug

• The Hug Drug

Well I'm here to ask a question to people who have ever tried or do ecstasy. What I want to ask is in what ways has this drug effected you in a Positive and Negative way?

Personally I think that this drug has honestly positively effected me. After trying it I feel that it has shown me how much more appreciation i can have for things. This may sound weird but I also feel that it has shown me what my emotions are capable of and thus causing me to want to achieve that same emotion without a drug.
    • Re: The Hug Drug

Wyrn wrote:

Well I'm here to ask a question to people who have ever tried or do ecstasy. What I want to ask is in what ways has this drug effected you in a Positive and Negative way?

Personally I think that this drug has honestly positively effected me. After trying it I feel that it has shown me how much more appreciation i can have for things. This may sound weird but I also feel that it has shown me what my emotions are capable of and thus causing me to want to achieve that same emotion without a drug.

It has done nothing positive for me. I don't consider a fun night all that positive or productive. It's fun, but that's all - nothing special. As for the negative, the crashes aren't fun at all and have caused problems with people I know.

Malevolent wrote:

It has done nothing positive for me. I don't consider a fun night all that positive or productive. It's fun, but that's all - nothing special. As for the negative, the crashes aren't fun at all and have caused problems with people I know.

Pretty much exactly this. I appreciate the euphoria, but the intense stimulation and 'wound up' feeling it gives you is not something I'm fond of. I don't like my hands shaking, my heart thumping in my chest, cold sweats, and grinding my teeth. Call me crazy, but that's not a fun time to me. Not to mention the dehydration it causes me is unmatched to anything besides possibly alcohol.

I can get the positive effects of ecstasy without all of its drawbacks in many other drugs, so I opt out of taking it a great deal of the time. The only time I would really do it again is:

A) There's no other 'substance' around, and I feel like leaving Earth for a while

or

B) I absolutely know that I'm getting laid. Because no other drug lends itself to sex as well as ecstasy.
      [CENTER]"Young King, pay me in gold."
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I have done a fair bit of E. I think it has impacted my life in a positive as most of my other drug experience.

You just have to know how to handle it and not allow yourself to grind your teeth and remember to drink plenty of water. This is no problem for me as I have the ability to control myself and my actions.

I prefer pure MDMA though as I fear less that it was cut with something nasty. E on it's own is not bad for you in the long run if you give yourself a few breaks. The short term detrimental effects that can happen are cured by time! Concept!
      i don't sleep

It really depends on how good the pills are and how often you roll. Like if i get Pokeballs i know i wont have the negative effects because 95% are quality. They're mdma to caffeine 5:1. I've had bad comedowns where i couldnt sleep that night and my jaw was sore beyond belief but those were with other pills (ex: Yellow Mickey Mouse's). But while im rolling it's just a great experience, whether you're chilling with some friends or at a rave. Even afterwards, I have a positive afterglow and find myself talking to people more and being interested in what's going on in their life. If you roll every weekend or even every other weekend, the negative will out weigh the positives, stick to rolling once a month at most.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]