Cure for cancer

• Re: Cure for cancer

schmedes2 wrote:

lI'm a dumb ass because I go against what you believe?

You're a dumbass because you're a dumbass and posts like your latest help to support that. Disregarding improper grammar and logical fallacy your argument has no fact in it whatsoever.

I mean how much simpler can I make it? You're an idiot.

And the Duke brothers are my cousins and my uncles and my grandsons so watch your mouth.

And by watch it I mean never open it.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

And why the fuck are people posting about their family members with cancer to prove an arbitrary and ultimately moot point on an insignificant thread? How dare you all for devaluing your loved ones. That is just awful. Christopher and Seven I am disgusted with you both.
    The worse of a reputation I receive the more I know I'm helping. :love1:

tehehehe you guys are funny.
    Basic reason why cancer treatment is so slow is because cancer cells are very much cells with mutations, very similar to the host. Cancer cells multiply making them hard to kill and even with a full operation, a single cancer cell that survives can go on to breed more cancer. So by that understanding, effective treatments are pretty much nonexistent.
    I hope that simplifies a whole thread of bickering :D

NikAngelo wrote:

You're a dumbass because you're a dumbass and posts like your latest help to support that. Disregarding improper grammar and logical fallacy your argument has no fact in it whatsoever.

And the Duke brothers are my cousins and my uncles and my grandsons so watch your mouth.

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

And why the fuck are people posting about their family members with cancer to prove an arbitrary and ultimately moot point on an insignificant thread? How dare you all for devaluing your loved ones. That is just awful. Christopher and Seven I am disgusted with you both.

Christopher and Se7en are both better people than you could ever hope to be.
    [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
    formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
    [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
    [/RIGHT]

NikAngelo wrote:

I am disgusted by your attitude, but I don't complain about that? I just put my opinion forward about cancer cures. If that disgusts you then why are you here?

NikAngelo wrote:

gonna do me a favour and fuck off mate?