When Do You Shine?

• When Do You Shine?

When Do You Shine?

You Shine Early

You're the type of person who does well both in the early afternoon and the early evening.
      You thrive with a routine, especially if this routine means waking up super early in the morning.

You love to be cozy and calm. Too much excitement tends to drain your reserves.
      You have the most energy during the fall and winter. When everyone else is winding down, you feel inspired.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: When Do You Shine?

You Shine Early and Late

You're the type who's both a morning and an evening person - you just tend to slow down in the middle of the day.
      You wake up fresh and ready to face the world, and then you get a second wind right before bed.

You are calm and steady. You try to pace yourself and find balance in your day.
      Your do best in the spring when the world is full of hope and possibilities.

When Do You Shine?

Blogthings: Waste Time at Work!

You Shine Early

You're the type of person who does well both in the early afternoon and the early evening.
      You thrive with a routine, especially if this routine means waking up super early in the morning.

You have the most energy during the fall and winter. When everyone else is winding down, you feel inspired.
      formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

You Shine Early

[LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

You Shine Early

You Shine Early