Friend help ?

• Friend help ?

Okay, so I have been friends with a girl for about seven years and we've been best friends for most of the seven years. But lately she's been acting really bossy towards me and whenever we are around other people, I'm like air to her. I think that maybe it's puberty, but I seriously can't and wont stand her attitude towards me for the next 2-3 years ( or depending how long she has the attitude/puberty).

My question is quite simple - what should I do with a friend like that ? Should I just not be friends with her or try to somehow work it out ? ( if you suggest the last option, could you please give me ideas as to how I should make it work ) .

Thanks a lot whoever answers .
    • Re: Friend help ?

I suggest you try to to work it out before you end the friendship entirely. After all, she's your best friend and has been for quite some time, so it would be a shame to just throw it away without at least trying. You need to talk to her about what's bothering you. If you have a problem with something, talk to her about it. That's the only way you're going to have a chance at making things change. If you never say anything, she's not going to be aware of how her attitude is affecting you. Your best bet is to talk to her and let her know that her attitude has changed towards you. Let her know how you feel about it and go from there. Whether or not you should be friends with her should become more clear after you've talked with her and tried to see what's going on with her and whatnot.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]