Never done Cybersex

• Re: Never done Cybersex

Cyber sex is generally for men who are curious and are willing to get their cocks out on cam to other men... and I was one of them. You go onto a chatroom or something looking for women but only 1% of them do something so you're just left with other males jacking off on cam. The first time I did it I felt dirty! Wouldn't say it's worth it but if you have a webcam then i wouldn't be surprised if somehow you come across it from curiosity!

sam-d-man wrote:

Cyber sex is generally for men who are curious and are willing to get their cocks out on cam to other men... and I was one of them. You go onto a chatroom or something looking for women but only 1% of them do something so you're just left with other males jacking off on cam. The first time I did it I felt dirty! Wouldn't say it's worth it but if you have a webcam then i wouldn't be surprised if somehow you come across it from curiosity!

Couldn't have put it better. If you have a webcam and you're aged 13-20 you're bound to have masturbated on cam. Male or female. And if you're a girl, you can say you've never masturbated on cam which some of you are honest about. But most of you have thought about it, and an even bigger portion have at least showed your boobies

d3v_5000 wrote:

Couldn't have put it better. If you have a webcam and you're aged 13-20 you're bound to have masturbated on cam. Male or female. And if you're a girl, you can say you've never masturbated on cam which some of you are honest about. But most of you have thought about it, and an even bigger portion have at least showed your boobies

Haha saw that you quoted my comment and thought oh great it's going to be some idiot complaining... But I'm glad you agreed!

it really depends on you.
      cyber sex can be either going on cam, or just talking, or both.
      Like i said, depends on you, if you are better aroused visually, or if your better off with your imagination and just typing things out with someone, or again, a combination of both.
      When you say "is it worth it?", just try it once and you'll find out. if you don't like it, well you've wasted a few minutes of your life talking to a horny girl. Personally, I don't see how you could consider that a waste lol.
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Cybersex becomes adultery when one person in the relationship does it without consent from a partner and without concern for how he or she will feel about it. Concealing a relationship outside of the primary one means that lying and hiding are involved, and at the moment, there is very little, if any, regard for how the other person will feel about that outside relationship.