E3 Expo.

• Re: E3 Expo.

Oh yea some conference there by Microsoft. The senior VP of Microsoft says the word exclusive like a thousand times. Also they bought an exclusivity agreement with Activision for a few years.

Nothing at E3 2010 looks good and original. Everything is a sequel.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

SE7EN wrote:

I loved it man. I'm eager to get Kinetic, even though I'm still a little sketchy with it, but its A LOT better than it was last year. I also love the fact how they release a new console at the EXACT same price, and also give evey one at their expo a FREE COPY of the damn console, so unfair.

It's Kinect... Not Kinetic.. tut tut tut

rCours wrote:

Is there anything new about Project Natal?

And yeah it's not names Kinect :)

BadaBing wrote:

Microsoft boring, EA boring, Ubisoft will probably be boring.
      You, boring. Seriously, if you don't like it don't watch it. By the sounds of you reactions, you're not a hardcore gaming person all that interested in gaming.

Panama wrote:

Is it me, or was Microsoft's conference a HUGE letdown in comparison to last year's? I mean, it was ok, but the announcements made really seem small. Natal got a name change, gameplay footage of it was released, a new xbox redesign, and ESPN is coming. Nice, but really nothing "astounding".
      A huge letdown, Okay a brand new design with 250GB HDD with inbuilt N-Band Wifi.. For the same price as current 360's is the biggest let down, maybe it would of been better to copy Sony and make it like £200 more than the previous model. ESPN I can agree with, something I'm not interested but you have to remember Microsoft are doing their best to fulfil EVERY ONES needs, obviously people may not like everything they bring out but they have to cater for every ones needs so giving them hassle for it is a low punch really.

As for Kinect, I think it was astounding.

crazyTHING66 wrote:

every conference so far is lame, boring and copied.
      Microsoft copied 'Kinect' from the Wii, it just doesn't have a controller, and the PS2'a eye toy. yawn.

Ubisoft - yawn
      EA- boring
      (overall)

I hope Nintendo, Sony and the other conferences are better than the ones so far.
      Again, If you don't like it, don't watch it. I agree to a certain element MS AND (You seriously can NOT say Sony did not copy) Sony copied the Wii for the game play Nintendo offer. However, At least Microsoft have the brains to redesign HOW you play. Sony are the true copy cats, they use a motion control, JUST like Nintendo. At least Microsoft put some thought in how to change it.

Secondly, You must remember this is the 2nd webcam for the 360 so copying the Eyetoy is not really the key here. Also, you must remember catering for every ones needs. Just irritates me how ignorant some people can be with products like this. Must be true Sony Fan talk go on here; Fail.

As for the EA and Ubisoft Conferences, I can't say anything I never watched them so if I'm not busy I may watch them later and agree and disagree on how boring it is.

Monkey Dance wrote:

i liked kinect, and gears of war 3 gameplay :drool:
      Glad someone liked it. ^^

SE7EN wrote:

You, boring. Seriously, if you don't like it don't watch it. By the sounds of you reactions, you're not a hardcore gaming person all that interested in gaming.

Well you're completly wrong.

Compared to last year, Microsoft was dull too much emphasised on Kinect, which is good it got me interested in it a bit more but I expected more. There was nothing suprisising about it. The only really good thing about Microsoft was MGS Rising.

EA again didn't really care much about. 15 minute science lesson for the Sims 3 that showed nothing. Bulletstorm looked pretty cool, Crysis 2 amazing and at least they showed off Modern Warfare 3, but not much else after tht.

Ubisoft was not boring it was TRAIN WRECK. Giving about a 20 minute inteview with fcking Shaun White then introducing two new games that no one will buy then introducing one tht had already been shown, and to top it off it was presented by an idiot. Ubisoft needs to definatly have a scripted presenter next year.

Sony will probably do better, they have a lot of exlusives coming out for PSP and PS3.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

The post was edited 1 time, last by BadaBing ().

DamnImGood wrote:

I haven't watched any E3 coverage but from what I've been hearing Microsoft's presentation was crap and Nintendo blew them out of the water. No surprise there. ;)

From a report I read, Nintendo did not announce any original Nintendo games what so ever and made their conference crap. Though I never watched their conference, so I can't back that up.

The Zelda game is going to be AWESOME. The graphics are cel-shaded, but not a toon link, its the adult link from Twilight Princess. Kind of a mix. Check it out
      Trailer
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dahvo11jS50']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself[/ame]
      Gameplay
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLo29z-w4kI']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself[/ame]
      Demo Being Played
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7nHtgmldGA']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
      I'm stoked
      [SIZE=2]Only Chuck Norris can tickle the Hulk[/SIZE]

The post was edited 1 time, last by greggypetty ().