i think i made a huge mistak =(

• i think i made a huge mistak =(

so like, im 14 and i just lost the v the other day but i think it was a big mistake. i dont think he loves me like he says he does =( he stares at me alot wen im walking around the house but idk still. am i a complete screw up?
      i feel like a failure...and like..the thing is, hes my stepbrother and our parents wuld be really pissed if they found out. and idk if i wanna hav sex with him again but wat if he wants to? idk what to do!
    • Re: i think i made a huge mistak =(

First off if you think you made a mistake then don't have sex with him again. Take a little while to think about it. If you still think it was a mistake then tell him and don't do it anymore. If you decide it was alright then its up to you. Hope I helped.
      Too many freaks, not enough circuses.[COLOR="DarkRed"][/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you didnt make a mistake you learned from it and if you dont want to have sex with him again he should respect that and wait till you are ready if he loves you like he says he does he will wait but most guys will use you for sex and some wont so you have to decide if he is doing that or not so you have to think about that
      fuck them all, all they want is sex and they are not getiing it so fuck that bitches :cool:

well you probably should not have had sex with your step brother as that whole thing can become soooo messy and tear a family apart, but that aside, if you made a mistake then its done, there is no point punishing yourself over it, just make sure that you learn from your mistakes and never repeat them, and dont have sex with your step brother again.

alot of guys will use the "i love you" line to get girls into bed when they dont mean it, so to avoid this, maybe only have sex with guys who you really trust and are in a relationship with?? this is just my two cents, it is your life and you can choose whoever to have a physical relationship with!! just be careful!! :)
      hope this helped in some way!!

kelleygay2010 wrote:

you didnt make a mistake you learned from it and if you dont want to have sex with him again he should respect that and wait till you are ready if he loves you like he says he does he will wait but most guys will use you for sex and some wont so you have to decide if he is doing that or not so you have to think about that

Did you miss the stepbrother part?

kelleygay2010 wrote:

She's right you've learnt a big lesson. Don't live regretting what you did, at the time you did what you really wanted to do. Just because you don't necessarily want to do it again with him is your choice now. You should talk to him and explain your feelings and find out his. If he is not very understanding you will seriously think of having nothing more to do with him. It will be a problem with your parents that may make you think of ending it anyway, but that shouldn't be your only option.
      Good luck and take your time in your decision.

Did your conshence(how ever you spell it) not tell you anything right when you guys were going to go for it?

If you ever do something like this ask your self questions. Like: Will I regret this afterwords? What would other people think if they found out I did this? Is it really worth it?

[SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]