Parents .. (father-daughter relationship)

• Parents .. (father-daughter relationship)

My parents freak out whenever a guy asks me out, or even says "I love you" (friend-wise or otherwise). -____- :love1:

Well, mostly, it's my dad -- you know, the protective-father-over-the-daughter relationship. :nono: He seems to think that every single guy I associate with has lustful thoughts for me. Obviously, that's not true. :( (fyi, i'm becoming a sophomore next year YEAH :rolleyes: )

He's afraid that if I'm alone with a guy, I'll come back pregnant and/or doing drugs and/or drinking alcohol. :kiss: I can assure you, I am NOT that type of person. =.= He doesn't seem to trust me that much. -_____- And I don't associate with those types of people.

I'm Asian -- stereotype, but it's true, that having "the sex talk" would be EXTREMELY awkward for us, not to mention my dad would repeatedly use the word "khùng" (crazy), which always hurts.
      Is there a way for me to help my dad understand me more with this guy situation? Well actually, I'm not looking for a boyfriend; I've found way too many guys that are like backstabbers. :( But, I guess, if this case ever crops up... :confused: