trying to kill myself, need to not think of it, HOW!

• trying to kill myself, need to not think of it, HOW!

Hi guyz
      Thinking about killing my self,
      I tried already and they took me to the hospital
      but doesn't work, i need to kill my self.
      I tried to wait for better life, but NOWAY opened for me.
      It's because of family stuff, that bi rather not say.
      So all what i need from you guys is to give me a strong reason of not doing it again.!

Please guyz :cries:
      [CENTER][COLOR="Red"]DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO![/COLOR][/CENTER]
    • Re: trying to kill myself, need to not think of it, HOW!

A strong reason to not do it again?

Simple. There are a LOT of reasons.

Killing yourself is the cowardly, retarded way out.

Killing yourself WILL NOT fix anything.

it will destroy your life and cripple other people's lives.

It brings no good to anybody, including you.

Also, suicide is a one way ticket to hell. No matter if you believe in God or not, realize that if you do not believe in God and he turns up to be real ( most likely he is.), you will regret it forever.

No matter what your situation is, you have no right to take your own life. There is always an escape and there is always a way to make things better, no matter how messed up you think things are for you.

I assure you that you are also stronger than you think, and that you can take whatever is happening.Do not kill yourself. You already tried to and it left you in the hospital. Maybe it is a sign that you are not supposed to kill yourself?
      It will leave people sad, and it will not do any good to you.
      Realize that after you die, there are no second chances. You can't make anything better.

But while you are alive you can. Nothing will come if you just WAIT for a better life, but while you are alive you can work towards getting a waaaaaaay better life.

Start making some changes to not feel so bad and to fix a few problems. Go talk to a person that can help you like a psychologist, and give it your best. You are still pretty young and you will live at least 3 times what you have lived until now. You have a lot of time to get a better life, but if you suicide that time is up. You won't get a better life, you will just get a stupid death that is completely preventable and unsuited for the awesome person you most likely are.

If you want to talk , I am here. PM me.

The post was edited 3 times, last by JC ().

Heya :)

There are a thousand strong reasons not to do it again. You can still have a good life, you know. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but if you were to kill yourself, then you're taking away the CHANCE of a good life. That concept that you could change things later on in life. Perhaps have children. If you kill yourself you'd be destroying their chances at life as well. The concept of destroying the future would be hanging around you. You could change so much negatively for everyone. You can do better than that.

You know, the world is a big place. There are a billion things in it for you to do, all of which can bring joy to you beyond anything that you could ever imagine. Just because things are bad now, that doesn't mean that they will be forever. Remember that!! Life goes on, and you'll be rid of all that is wrong now. It'll all be behind you. You'll be able to start your life a thousand miles from all the problems that you have now. You can do whatever you want with it! Be normal - get a job, work, have a home, family, dog, whatever. OR you can live it different - travel the world, experience anything and everything. Whatever you choose, what you have now will not last forever. Remember that.

Trust me when I say it's worth it to get through this part of your life. It'll be so much happier on the other side. It's worth the struggle. I went through a hundred difficulties in my life, and I got through them all. You need to keep your hope and get through it. Hope and enthusiasm. You'll do it if you keep at it, I promise.

Work hard, stay strong, think of the future.

Best of luck to you.

~Tenris
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]My mind turns to metal, its gears are turning,[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]And my sanity withers and dies.[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]This world all around me, it's bitter and twisted;[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [LEFT][SIZE=4]Reality, madness or lies?[/SIZE][/LEFT]

I'm not even going to try and be nice about this! i know what suicide can do to a family, its incredibly selfish! My best friends brother commit suicide 3 years ago, their family will NEVER be th same! their house is a shrine to him! Just think about th people your leaving behind, after everything theyv done for u? THIS is what you do? Your family & friends will never get over it, they'll question everything about what they could've or should've done, do you seriously want that?

Heres an idea, don't wait for things to pan out, get help! there are numerous helplines and shrinks that can help, think twice before u even attempt to do it again!
      [CENTER]I'd Rather be Hated for Who I Am;[/CENTER]
      [CENTER]Than Loved for Who I'm Not [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]- Kurt Cobain[/CENTER]

There is a lot that people can say about suicide, for one I don't think its such a fearful or negative thin it can be highly rational. The thing about suicide however is that while in many ways it may not be the end of you existence, souls and other concepts, it is an end to who you are and who you can be.

Murder is considered the ultimate act because when one does such they are not merely removing a life, they are removing all that shall be accomplished by that life. Every interaction that person would have will cause effects to the environment around them as well as to the feelings, beliefs and actions of others. Whether for good or for ill the removing of a life removes billions of possibilities both for that individual for thousands of other individuals who would meet and and interact with them.

In this way suicide is not merely an end to you, it is an end to what you can accomplish. There are many avenues you can still venture onto in life and some of those avenues shall be fraught with pain and hardships yet there are also those which abound with pleasures and joys; more still even those paths of pain and hardships can contain rewards of pleasure and joy once you have walked those paths to their conclusion. Life is full of choices and whether to talk to someone, whether to open up and trust someone, whether to love someone are all just as much a choice as whether to curse someone, whether to hide from others and whether to hate the world you live in these are all choices that only you can make and only you can make if you continue to live on.

I'm not asking you to endure life, life is a difficult thing and sometimes we all can't endure it, I'm asking you to see what is at the end of your avenue. You're going to die eventually, whether you have nothingness, heaven or hell, a new life as a new being, or Groundhog's Day such a result shall come whether or not you hasten yourself to it; by placing yourself at the end of your journey and missing out on all the of tears of joy, and yes tears of pain, you miss out on the beauty and possibility of who you are, who you can be, and what the world can be because of you.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Well advice can not be given without knowing the whole story, however suicide is never the way to go.....

Life is a struggle all the time, if i had to give up at times of trouble i wouldnt be here to write this post today.....

I know that it is tough, and somethimes not worth the trouble and hurt, but suicide is not an option, isnt there someone who you love or care about? what do you think will be the effect on him?

Come on we are all humans here nobody has super powers, so if i can do it so can you....if i can support the murder of one of my friends (in a horrible way) why cant you try and live out your problems? Im not saying it not hard.....in fact it is one of the hardest things to go through, but you can do it....you MUST do it!!!

Find a reason, for eg for me it was to honour His memory, im sure you can find plenty....Also take care of yourself, you obviously dont really care about yourself if you are willing to end your life, why dont you try to care less about what is happening around you and concentrate a little on yourself....why dont you pamper yourself and treat yourself once in a while.....set goals in life, fight to reach those goals!!!

Fight to live dont try to die......life is a constant battle, you are not going to win over your feelings in a day or two, but life is much more satisfying trust me it may not seem that way, but it is.....

If you need to talk to someone, msg me any time!!!

I hope you feel better....take care...

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

If you kill yourself, you cannot go back to being alive, if you don't kill yourself you can do so much more, how old are you?
      If you're anything under 40, you haven't even lived much anyway, stick around for a bit more, good things do happen.

Why do you want to kill yourself? We might be able to help or at least try.

If youve got nothing to say, than stay quiet, there is no need for comments like this.....im sure this does not help anyone....not even yourself....

This is a teen forum for ppl in need of good sound advice, if they need ppl like you to drag them even deeper into trouble, they can find you somewhere else.....

DREAM3R wrote:

It may be blunt, but sometimes situations like these do not require blunt a response, as every body has different interpretations of things and I think it's better to be positive then negative. Please try to be more positive next time and the reason for this is to not hurt the issue further; sure you may not agree with me, but like I said, everyone is different.

Okay so that every body want to know more about why ....

1. My family don't care about me
      2. they make me fail school, becuz of what they always do in the mid-night at the living rm.
      3. they don't care about having sex with another women/ men, i mean dady dont care about my mom having sex with another guy, even in front of him, ( wish they do everyday )
      4. Having no more trust on them
      5. they drink almost all day
      6. they won't let me go with them any place.EVEN MALLLLLLLLLLLLS
      7. they always say "dont go to school this morning, take care of ur twin siss". which pretty much, failing this year, becuase of not foucsing at home and school .
      8. They were the best mom and dad last summer, but after they came from Hawaii, they were like so different people who i haven't meet before.=(
      9. i used to work, but they fire me!
      10. I tried to make them explain to me what happened in Hawaii last summer, and why they are so different now, all what they say is "Stayin in the bed"

There are alot and a lot of other reasons, if you guys want me to give you more!
      So okay now, after you know why i want to kill my self, what do you think i SHALL DO?

Is not it so complicated, were not you crazy by now, after those reasons.!
      I tried to talk to the police once a time, but my heart didn't let me
      I mean, i have to know why, they are still my mother and father who i loved last summer and before it, they parents who has all kind, tender, love, and even care last summer and before it. I can't just call the police without knowing why, when, who, what, and how...!

There are a lot of question marks surrounds me.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT<WHY<WHEN<HOW<WHO< =((((

HELP

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kellly C. ().

Ok im usually quite harsh about suicide whcih you've seen above but i can see your very upset so ill try to offer some advice..

First question tho is how old ar u? if ur under 18 you can go to social services and be rehomed, you prob won't want to do that tho but its always an option. Also with th school thing talk to your teachers, they can't tell anyone what you tell them, its like a privacy policy so if you tell them whats going on then they could let you resit the year?

Is there any possible way you can sit down with your parents an talk to them, maybe even just let them know how angry you have became because of it all, just trust me, suicide is never th way to go..

xx

I am exactly 18, I just turned 18 three dayz ago...!

but anyways, i told you i tried to tell the Social Services but it is kind of what i already said, i really love them, they make me strong , they make me always think of being a girl who don't really care about anything in life, but after coming from Hawaii, dont really know what happened with them, they make me think, that there are not my parents.

I know that suicide is not a good idea at all,, but i want to let them know that my life is now broken into pieces that can't come togther anymore, after my boyfriend.

I told my teacher, but still can't HELP...:(

My parents are like yours, my dad abuses drugs and alcohol, has his music on REALLY loud 'till 2 AM, right next to my room, and he has been like this ALWAYS, so i've always had shitty grades, and thanks to that i might not go anywhere in life :)

It's really not worth killing yourself for, just hang in there, soon you'll be living on your own, or with a friend...

Well happy belated birthday :) ..

But anyways, i know you love them even when parents do terrible things to you you don't want them to get hurt etc but they need to know what theyr doing to you physologically and emotionally.. heres a few more suggestions to pick at;

1)Your 18 which means you can legally move out on your own and get your life back on track depending on if you can afford it or not. If you cant afford it and are still at school there are benefits you can get depending on the country, here in the UK you can get £30 a week for staying in education once your 16 and there are 5 £100 bounuses spread throughout the 2 years, it may not be much to live on but there are plenty more benefits you can claim just go to your local jobseekers office .. lyk i said you dont have to do this its only an option

2) If you have relatives near by or a neighbour you can stay with until your parents realise whats going on, even take your twin sisters with you, but i definitly think you need out of that house, its doing you too much harm.

By th way.. wat did ur teacher say, he/she has bound to have given you some good advice? xx

Thanks Sugah,

I used to live with my BF,but, he is in the other world ( DIED )

U can watch this, it is exactlly my story with him...( STRONG REASON OF SUICIDE)
      [ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELkWIGOxPyk']YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

My teahcer told me the thing u mentioned, Leave your house, call Social Services, Be patient, talk to them, try to know why,,, BLAH BLAH, and so ever

Thanks Surgh

Glad i helped even a little bit, as long as you dont do anything drastic youll b fine, but seriously think over th options you have if things get worse, leave..

So soryy to hear bout your boyfrend..

Good Luck xxx

hi just want to say im sorry about your bf it must be hard for you
      my aunt comitted suicide and it has had a huge impact on my whole family
      my advice would be seek medical help because if you tell a doctor they have to do something its their duty and they could give you something or atleast find a professional for you to talk too. When my aunt died i was so close to her and i felt like copying her myself because she was my rolemodel and i could imagen life without her but then i started to find joy in the small things which make life worth living like i saw and old friend from primary school and they said they where glad to see me or someone smile to me on the street . i hope something i said help x

Well, I used to be in the same boat as you. I didn't want to live my life anymore and felt no point in living anymore because it seemed like all I ever did was make other people hurt and disappoint them and to everyone else I was a liar and my mom even said that I killed her inside. Yea that hurt and I didn't want to live anymore so I totally understand where you're coming from.I thought of a few reasons not to kill myself and hopefully they will help you.

You're only a teenager. You're still living at home with your parents. In a little while you will be on your own and doing whatever you want with your life. Actually, you're 18 so you can do that now if you want. Maybe that's what might help is just telling your parents how you feel and that because of that you need to escape it all and just move out and live on your own. If you can't afford a house all by yourself maybe live with a few friends and support eachother. Your friends will understand (they are your friends, right?) and friends are amazing to have and are there for you.

Another reason is to think, well if my life is at rock bottom now there's only one direction it can go and that's up. That is probably what kept me going until I got out of it and it worked and it actually did happen. If it happened to me, it will happen to you. Everytime you think something negative about your life just remember that quote and keep in mind that it will get better!

I really hope I helped. If you need someone to talk to you can PM me.
      [CENTER][SIZE=2];*Katherine*;[/SIZE][/CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Hello!
      I can relate to your situation; the feeling of wanting to die.
      However, you are able to cry for help by making a post on this forum and from your post, I can tell there is definitely a part of you that doesn't want to go through with dying. Thinking about dying is perfectly normal :)
      Anyway to keep it simple, you just have to try and go on with your normal life. Maybe do something like watch a movie/drama when your feeling upset, talk to a friend, a hobby? Anything. You never know who's going to come into your life next, or whats going to happen, so let the surprises happen :) take care.