Set Up

• So, I told my friend I was gay, and they automatically said they were going to set me up with someone and that they knew a girl who would be "perfect" for me. And, I got a text not long ago saying that they had spoken to the girl and everything was okay with her so we'd be set up.

Now, I haven't actually been with anyone before, I mean I've dated guys but nothing ever happened and I only ever dated one girl over the internet, so my dating skills aren't exactly great. I just need some idea of what to do if anything does happen. I'm a shy person so I don't know what to say to her to make conversation, and if we do end up kissing, I'm scared of completely fucking that up as well. I don't know if this girl knows about my unexperienced ways, but my friend does.

Any ideas of what I should expect on our first set-up date, and what to do?
      [RIGHT][/RIGHT]
    • First of all dont let her know tat u r nervous and this is ur first time...Coz if the girl herself is having her first date and she will also become nervous and it will end up into a mess instead of a date....!

Just act like ur talking to a friend who is a gal and be casual wid her this will help her be comfy wid u...But be aware girls get hurt too early so just dont start up a arguement.

Try to stay as normal and cool as u can and everything will be fine for sure..!!:wink:
    • Angel_Eyes wrote:

First of all dont let her know tat u r nervous and this is ur first time...Coz if the girl herself is having her first date and she will also become nervous and it will end up into a mess instead of a date....!

Just act like ur talking to a friend who is a gal and be casual wid her this will help her be comfy wid u...But be aware girls get hurt too early so just dont start up a arguement.

Try to stay as normal and cool as u can and everything will be fine for sure..!!:wink:

bleh at your advice lol jk

i think what you should do is tell her its your first date.. from my experience people dont like being lied to.. its stupid when guys lie about bein a virgin to make girls wanna have sex with them.. so yea just be honest with her and dont try to make your self into someone your not..

Matt;1062946634 wrote:

Future applications will be when we believe we require mods are required.
    • Frantic wrote:

So, I told my friend I was gay, and they automatically said they were going to set me up with someone and that they knew a girl who would be "perfect" for me. And, I got a text not long ago saying that they had spoken to the girl and everything was okay with her so we'd be set up.

Now, I haven't actually been with anyone before, I mean I've dated guys but nothing ever happened and I only ever dated one girl over the internet, so my dating skills aren't exactly great. I just need some idea of what to do if anything does happen. I'm a shy person so I don't know what to say to her to make conversation, and if we do end up kissing, I'm scared of completely fucking that up as well. I don't know if this girl knows about my unexperienced ways, but my friend does.

Any ideas of what I should expect on our first set-up date, and what to do?

It is only your first date, relax and try not to come off as an ass. be cool and everything will be alright.
      [CENTER]Haynes: this internet dies more then tupac[SIZE=6]
      REPOST POLICE
      [/SIZE]

LolGecko;260339 wrote:

ROFL:lol:
      ALL HAIL MissV!

[/CENTER]