I want more /:

• I want more /:

So I'm really confused what to do. One of my friends broke up with his girl friend almost four months ago, and a week after they broke up he called me and we talked for a week maybe just as friends but then we obviously had feelings for eachother. Now we've been pretty much been "together" for three months, a few months ago I would get kinda deppressed because he wouldn't ask me out and if I said anything about it he would get kinda frustrated at me because he wished I wouldn't pressure him untill he was ready. We say I love you all the time and have done some sexual stuff, but he still hasn't asked me out. The other day he said he completly only loved me and doesn't love her anymore, witch is great but I'm still wondering why he won't ask me out it makes me really deppressed I'm not sure what to do or how to tell him without him thinking I'm pressuring him, I need advice :(. Sorry for the long read.
    • Re: I want more /:

Locachick wrote:

witch is great

I think witches are nasty old hags... imo.

Nah, I think you should take him for a sit down, look him in the eyes and tell him what you want. If he starts getting defensive about that hes retarded, because if he truly loves you, hes going to hear you out. Just reiterate the fact that you are not trying to pressure him, but you want to know where you both stand.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

i will say this and let me know what you think. sound's that he's scared of taking that next step with his best friend who im sure he loves bc maybe he thinks if it doesnt work out he'll lose a special person to him. you should allow him to have his time but dont let him mess with your heart.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIZE=4]I"m looking for someone like you, not you but some body like you.[/SIZE]

We were never really best friends I used to be his ex girlfriends bestfriend. He always goes to me to talk about problems and stuff. He doesn't love me like a friend that's clear, he loves me in a romantic way but I just wonder if he doesn't ask me out because I'm doing something wrong or he's just still not ready

Locachick wrote:

So I'm really confused what to do. One of my friends broke up with his girl friend almost four months ago, and a week after they broke up he called me and we talked for a week maybe just as friends but then we obviously had feelings for eachother. Now we've been pretty much been "together" for three months, a few months ago I would get kinda deppressed because he wouldn't ask me out and if I said anything about it he would get kinda frustrated at me because he wished I wouldn't pressure him untill he was ready. We say I love you all the time and have done some sexual stuff, but he still hasn't asked me out. The other day he said he completly only loved me and doesn't love her anymore, witch is great but I'm still wondering why he won't ask me out it makes me really deppressed I'm not sure what to do or how to tell him without him thinking I'm pressuring him, I need advice :(. Sorry for the long read.

Well, it may not be the fact that you're doing anything wrong at all. He could just be leading you on and maybe using you as the rebound girl. Though, this is just my opinion. I suggest you talk to him about it again. Let him know you're not pressuring him and you're just looking for an answer as to where you two stand with each other. If he says he's 'still not ready', I don't think you should let things continue how they are, especially if it's bothering you. If he's not ready, then he shouldn't be able to have the intimate side with you. I think you should just keep things on friend terms only, until he is ready. If he sticks around, then you know he really does love you and he really isn't ready. If he doesn't, then I think that will show you that he's not being real with you. Don't let yourself be taken advantage of.

Just my opinion. Hope this helped.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]