Ideas for plans with new girlfriend

• Ideas for plans with new girlfriend

I need some ideas for how to spend time with my GF, please.

I have a new girlfriend - we've been "official" for only a week or so but we've been friends for ages before so we know eachother really well. The only time we've had alone together so far was when she came to my house for a couple of hours last Saturday, and we were just playing around.

Anyway, we've never really spent time together outside of school before without a group of friends, and I'm terrible at making plans. She wants to do something this Saturday coming up, and we're both free, but I don't know what to say. She lives like 30 mins away which is a little bit of a pain, and I can't drive, obviously though it doesn't take away all the possibilities.

I could ask her to go see a movie but I don't really want to anyway, and after the movie, then what? Maybe I could ask her if she want to spend the evening at my house, rent a movie or something - I could probably get my parents and sis out of the house but my house was where we were last time (+ then her parents would have to pick her up late at night, hmm). We could organise a day trip to the city but that's a really big effort, catching the train and all and I'd prefer to not do something so big. It's probably still too cold to go to the beach.

So does anyone have any ideas of what I could suggest to her?
    • Re: Ideas for plans with new girlfriend

o_O

Perhaps I'm being too obvious, but how about asking her what she wants to do?

And, you know, if I were you, I wouldn't be all that concerned with what it is y'all will be doing, rather that you'll be together. For example, even if you don't want to see a movie, so what? Just enjoy being with her - that's what's most important.

~Maggot
      [size=3]Oh! why is phrensy called a curse?
      I deem the sense of misery worse:
      Come, Madness, come!
      [/size]

This was posted in another thread if you're looking for some ideas

ProfessorX wrote:

Here are some of my random ideas discribing a fun date.
      • Amusement Park
      • Arcades
      • Bowling
      • Comedy Show
      • Horseback Riding
      • Ice Skating
      • Laser Tag
      • Miniature Golf
      • Museum
      • The Zoo
      Hope this was helpful =)

You could also go see a show like a play, go for ice cream, a coffee bar, roller skating didn't make his list (ice skating did though), any kind of theme park in your area....

Theme parks are great for a longer relationship I think. A few months, I mean. You're too young to drive....but your parents will let you stay at home with a girl you're dating alone? Your parents suck at their job, no offense. How about the mall? I heart the mall. I guess it depends on what you're going to do....like you want to makeout and stuff or you just want to hangout. What should really matter is that you're with her, not what you're doing.

theme parks r good...my favorite. i think u got it backwards...theme parks r good for when ur starting cuz ur just hangin out n getting to know her.

wats wrong with his parents trusting him?

mall...idk maybe if she likes it, i dont like the mall...i guess its a girl thing

n ur right, as long as ur hangin out with each other.