is it possible my friend likes me more then i like her?

• is it possible my friend likes me more then i like her?

i would do anything for my best friend, yeah almost ANYTHING! although...its an online friendship, were supposed to be meeting next year. we have known eachother for 2 years & she is like my diary, im completely honest & open with her...however, she had her first serious boyfriend & she didnt even hint! nothing, although when i had a crush i told her everything that went through my mind. I even forgave her when she says racist comments towards me (idk if u call it racist, cz were both white, she just really hates my country). 2 years ago when we very first met she told me to call her friend fat, which i did & every since then the friend has a burning hate for me. before we would write each others names in our statuses & we were married on facebook. then,the other day i wrote on her wall & she deleted it, she unmarried me on facebook & im trying to take facebook lightly, not serious or anything but i know she takes it very seriously. im so depressed we got to this point. we had a big fight this time last year and didnt talk the entire summer & then we started to talk when school started, but since we startes talking again she is too different..i've tried giving up on this friendship before, but i just cant
    • Re: is it possible my friend likes me more then i like her?

I must say, I'm slightly confused about what you're asking. Are you asking for advice on how to break away from this person, or if others think that this girl likes you more then you like her?

If you're wondering how to break off the friendship, it shouldn't be too hard considering it's mainly an online relationship. It's not like you would have to deal with her in person and face some major awkwardness. Knowing that this is an online friendship, and she's basically cut you off from everything without any notification, it is possible that her account may have been compromised, and someone else has deleted you/unmarried you from Facebook.

As for the other possible question you have, regarding whether or not she likes you more then you like her... I'm not quite sure I understand. I do not know why someone would do these things simply because they like you more. Unless you're talking about her liking you more then a friend. If that's what you mean, I highly doubt this is the case. When people do the whole "I like you more then a friend, so we can't be friends because it would be too hard for me" thing, they usually tell you in hopes of you returning the same feelings. I can talk about this a little bit more if you would like, but assuming it's not what you meant, I'll stop typing for now.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]