In love with best friend (girls only)

• In love with best friend (girls only)

Im in love with my best friend of 10 years and I dont know how to tell her.
      Shes amazing, shes so perfect I cant get her out of my mind latley. She is so sexy, I get close to her everytime I get the chance, Ive even stole her worn panties, Im not a virgin Ive been with a few women, and Ive never smelled/tasted something more wonderfull in my life. I cant stop myself, she is unbelievable. Shes the only one I would ever want for the rest of my life.
      How do I tell her that I love her? Do I mention the panties and how I think shes the hottest women Ive ever come across? Or would that gross her out even tough Ive never been more turned on in my life?
    • Re: In love with best friend (girls only)

Do you have any idea of what her feelings are for you? Does she just consider you a friend, or do you think she might like you too?

To be totally honest, if my best friend randomly told me he loved me and stole my underwear I'd be a little weirded out. Even if he left out the thing about the underwear.

I'd suggest you try flirting with her a little and seeing if she responds in a positive way. If you think she may like you in a more romantic way, tell her that you have feelings for her and ask her out. Take it one step at a time.

This is completely my opinion and your friend could think of things entirely different - maybe she would enjoy that kind of immediate passion. You know her better than I do obviously so use your best judgement. I just think it would be a little overwhelming to receive that much heavy information at once.

Im not sure how I would feel. It would be nice to have a guy that into me. Most women realise that guys will steal there panties if given a chance. Nobody would get my panties unless I planed it, or made it possible. A random perve that came up to me saying he wanted me and stole my panties would gross me out, A friend I allowed to steal them would be hott. I think most women deep down knows if there panties are missing or who was allowed to take them

Urm... I clicked on it because of the title, and intended to give advice, and then I read your post O.o

Firstly, I'm gonna point out that the only traits you've commented on are physical, you clearly don't know what love is if you think it's all about having "the hottest woman" you know. I don't know anything about your best friend, but I can't think of any girl I know who would go out with someone who only likes them for their looks.

And the panties thing is just bloody creepy 8| You tasted them? Wtf?

On second thoughts, do tell her. Tell her you were licking her worn panties. If she's into that, you're sorted, and if she's not, she deserves a warning =/
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Aannddyy on msn wrote:

hye, i jstu red ur post in the dibates and diskushon bord lol
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

DamnImGood;1062835947 wrote:

I'm definitely an idiot.

[/CENTER]

Tell her you like her, not love her. That'll freak her out.

And just saying you love her will freak her out, so the panties thing definitely will, so leave it out...:rofl:
      [LEFT][SIZE=2]"Adapt and Overcome"[/SIZE][/LEFT]
      [RIGHT]"Funny how the truth sounds so cliche"[/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT]~Jack Ingram[/RIGHT]
      [CENTER]
      [SIZE=1][/SIZE][/CENTER]