Ever Been Alone With A Best Friend And Something Kinda Weird Happens?

• Ever Been Alone With A Best Friend And Something Kinda Weird Happens?

Ok, I decided to make this thread 'cause 1) there wasn't one like this, 2) I need one like this and 3) I'm sure this has happened to quite a few people.

Basically, with me, me and my best (female) friend were over at mine watching film as we usually do. She was lying across my chest, and my arms were round her and everything was as it usually was. She then turns to face me, and kisses me on the lips. I pause for a second and sit up. I asked what that was about and she said, "I dunno. Just thought it was appropriate". I then kiss her fully, she kisses back. She then pulls away and lies on her back, her head on my pillows. I lie on top of her, and we kiss fully. She pushes me off and starts to take off her skirt and top. She tells me to take off my jeans, I hesitate but do so. I lie on top of her and we kiss again. She reaches down and takes off her undies and starts pleasuring herself, she asks me to do it. And I do. It's now I realise that I'm very hard. I relaise now because she has my penis in her hand and is pleasuring me. In the end we both climax and kiss again. She left that day very happy.

Now, I haven't been alone with this friend for a while and I'm wondering what happened there. And it seems that, whenever on the phone with her or on MSN, we both get very turned on - more so than we usually would. I'm wondering why this is.
      Anyone with ideas?

The post was edited 1 time, last by xyz123456: reduced font size ().

• Re: Ever Been Alone With A Best Friend And Something Kinda Weird Happens?

The best relationships are those founded on friendship. It is a foolish fear of many that friends should not date, they don't want to admit that the best way of handling a relationship is on a friends basis. Truly, the way in which to maintain a relationship is a full time friend and part time lover.

If you're feeling weird about it don't go further, but she seems to want more. Talk it out with her whether she wants "friends with benefits" or a serious relationship.
      Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind. ~Immanuel Kant, Critique of Pure Reason
      [CENTER]The greatest thing you'll ever learn
      Is just to Love
      And be Loved in return
      [/CENTER]

Ok, I decided to make this thread 'cause 1) there wasn't one like this, 2) I need one like this and 3) I'm sure this has happened to quite a few people.

Basically, with me, me and my best (female) friend were over at mine watching film as we usually do. She was lying across my chest, and my arms were round her and everything was as it usually was. She then turns to face me, and kisses me on the lips. I pause for a second and sit up. I asked what that was about and she said, "I dunno. Just thought it was appropriate". I then kiss her fully, she kisses back. She then pulls away and lies on her back, her head on my pillows. I lie on top of her, and we kiss fully. She pushes me off and starts to take off her skirt and top. She tells me to take off my jeans, I hesitate but do so. I lie on top of her and we kiss again. She reaches down and takes off her undies and starts pleasuring herself, she asks me to do it. And I do. It's now I realise that I'm very hard. I relaise now because she has my penis in her hand and is pleasuring me. In the end we both climax and kiss again. She left that day very happy.

Now, I haven't been alone with this friend for a while and I'm wondering what happened there. And it seems that, whenever on the phone with her or on MSN, we both get very turned on - more so than we usually would. I'm wondering why this is.
      Anyone with ideas?

jeeesus

first of your font and color is terrible, I had to copy and past to word and change the font and color
      to read it.

DeaExMachina wrote:

If you're feeling weird about it don't go further, but she seems to want more. Talk it out with her whether she wants "friends with benefits" or a serious relationship.

^ do that.
      [CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

hum... well apparently if you turn each other on... and you've basically masturbated each-other and ur both single... may as well go out with each-other right? unless you think that would ruin your friendship and you should just stay friends/friends with benefits?