dont kno wat to do.

• dont kno wat to do.

im 14 and depression has been an issue for me for 2 years, ive been on anti-depressents for 2 months but stopped cause i didnt need them. i used to hav vioces in my head which is wat pushed me to the anti-depressents cause i tried to kill myself cause of the vioces. i got over it thank god, but recently everything has started to change, the vioces started on and off but it isnt the same they dont make me wana die anymore because i feel lifeless already. i liked somone alot but they liked my best mate and my best mate liked her so now they are together which started the vioces again, but it didnt make much difference. another problem i dont kno wat to do about is i cant stop judging myself everything about me could be better and i havnt found one thing that anyone could like apart from i listen. last night among different experiences i had a big mood swing and it got to the point wether i didnt care wether i was alive or dead cause i hav nothing to live for but dieing would change anything either, i scared one of my freinds but they would all just remeber the part of me that listend cause thats all ive got, i hav dreams that i cant live and its getting to the point were im wondering if it would be easyer for me and everyone else if i just disapeared
    • Re: dont kno wat to do.

you shouldn't let yourself feel that way over a girl. you can deny it all you want, but you're in control of what goes on in your head. girls are everywhere and if you let them manipulate your feelings you'll be crushed countless times. tell yourself that you don't hear voices, and that there's meaning in your life and it'll make things better.

and seek professional help. bottom line is you need to stop being so effected by other people, because people are awful creatures and you will always be disappointed. don't listen to outside thoughts that aren't the best for you. whether that be the voices or your friends or whomever.
      [SIZE="1"][FONT="Courier"][COLOR="Pink"][RIGHT]not all sharks are in the water, dear.[/RIGHT][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    • Re: dont kno wat to do.

"Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem."
      I feel this needs to be said even though I don't think suicide is a solution at all.

Everyone gets rejected at some point in your life, right now it would probably be very helpful for you to try and get your mind on other things and move on from the girl you liked - plenty of others will come along. Do something you enjoy and focus on your positives, even if all you have right now is that you can listen. Try and find some other things you're good at, and if you think things about you could be better, strive to better them.

Did you stop the anti-depressants because you thought you didn't need them, or did your doctor give you permission? You shouldn't stop taking them unless you are told to. If you are hearing voices and are severely depressed, you may have some issues that you simply can't take care of on your own, and as lovebug said, you will need to seek professional help.