What's True About You?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• What's True About You?

What's True About You?

You Are Ambitious

You have your eye on the prize, and knowing you, it's probably a different prize every week.
      You have a laser focus when it comes to achieving your goals, and you stay on task.

More than being a hard worker, you are a smart worker. You can always figure out a way to get what you want.
      You don't just climb up the ladder - you skip steps. You break every rule that you can.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]
    • Re: What's True About You?

You Are a Contradiction

People accuse you of having a split personality, and it's completely true.
      There are two completely different sides to you - as opposite as night and day.

At times, you are highly social and gregarious. But sometimes you can be the biggest loner around.
      Sometimes you are serious and studious, but other times you are carefree and wild. You're hard to predict!

-----

Usually I do these because I'm bored and I think they're BS but this one was so right. -____-

You Are Wacky
      To say you're weird would be a complete understatement. You're definitely one of a kind.
      You have some interesting theories on life... so interesting that they freak other people out.

It's likely that you're into arcane topics of all sorts. You like unusual facts.
      You are operating at a whole other wavelength. Very few people truly get you.
      [FONT="System"][SIZE="4"]I find it funny that thing that built me up,
      is the same thing that broke me down.[/SIZE][/FONT]

You Are Wacky

To say you're weird would be a complete understatement. You're definitely one of a kind.
      You have some interesting theories on life... so interesting that they freak other people out.

It's likely that you're into arcane topics of all sorts. You like unusual facts.

You Are Wacky

formspring.me/LeeAnderson Eh formspring me I suppose. I have fallen to a new level...

You Are Independent

You are fiercely proud of who you are, and you're not about to change for anyone.
      You hate it when people try to control you. Responsibilities tend to bum you out.

You like to stand out in a crowd and you definitely turn heads.
      You are fun and fearless. People envy your courage.
      [CENTER][FONT="Garamond"][COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="3"]Seduce&Destroy[/SIZE]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      You're sure you still wanna play this evil lil game?
      [/COLOR][/FONT][/CENTER]

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="Purple"][CENTER][I]
      Heaven hath no rage like love to hatred turned,
      Nor Hell a fury like a woman scorned.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/I]

You Are Wacky

[CENTER][/CENTER]

It's true :)

You Are Wacky

You Are Whimsical

You don't ever really have a set plan for your day or your life.
      You believe that if you leave yourself open to whatever might happen, some pretty amazing things take place.

You crave adventure. You're willing to go almost anywhere or try almost anything.
      You prefer to experience something before you judge it. You want to walk a mile in everyone's shoes.

You Are Whimsical

You don't ever really have a set plan for your day or your life.
      You believe that if you leave yourself open to whatever might happen, some pretty amazing things take place.

You crave adventure. You're willing to go almost anywhere or try almost anything.
      You prefer to experience something before you judge it. You want to walk a mile in everyone's shoes.

You Are Wacky

[CENTER][RIGHT][SIZE=1]"I've finally realized that sometimes you lose the good things in life to make room for the great things."
      [/SIZE]
      [/RIGHT]
      [/CENTER]

You Are Independent

You are fiercely proud of who you are, and you're not about to change for anyone.
      You hate it when people try to control you. Responsibilities tend to bum you out.

You like to stand out in a crowd and you definitely turn heads.
      You are fun and fearless. People envy your courage.

(pretty much spot-on I'd say)

You Are Wacky

You are operating at a whole other wavelength. Very few people truly get you
      [CENTER]"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul." ~Marilyn Monroe[/CENTER]

You Are a Contradiction

People accuse you of having a split personality, and it's completely true.
      There are two completely different sides to you - as opposite as night and day.

At times, you are highly social and gregarious. But sometimes you can be the biggest loner around.
      Sometimes you are serious and studious, but other times you are carefree and wild. You're hard to predict!