I Need Some Guidance

• I Need Some Guidance

So I've made the biggest mistake of my life.

I ran away a couple days ago, I was gone for 2 days and I lost the respect of my boyfriend + I lost him. [img src='style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /] He said that he doesnt know me anymore and that I havent grow up ever since we've been together(a year on the 23)He refuses to talk to me and says that he's letting go because he doesnt know me anymore.

I'm asking you guys for guidance. I know I need to change, I'm disrespectful to my parents, hardheaded, dont care what anyone has to say. A rebel without a cause if you will.

Where do I start? I know he still loves me. I just need to grow up.

help me please [img src='style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /] [img src='style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /]
    • I Need Some Guidance

Actually, your boyfriend needs to grow.

Going away for 2 days and not being in contact for 2 days only doesnt mean END up.

This is pretty disgusting.

Well, I too believe that he still loves you. You only have 2 options.

Since your boyfriend is angry with you, there is no chance that you can make him come to you, so do anything and apologize and save the relationship. Then you can safely try and make him understand.
      You might be in some problem that you could not be in contact with him for 2 days.

The other option is, leave him as he needs to grow up!
    • I Need Some Guidance

See.
      Cursing yourself is not the only option here.

Like the way you are describing your bf, shows that he does not care for you or he is a very short tempered guy.

Look, There is no other option if your bf is no longer interested in talking to you even.

The only option i see is that you should give him time to think and wait for sometime to let the matter cool down.

By the way, why are you calling yourself selfish?
    • I Need Some Guidance

have you explained to him that you understand how you are acting and why.
      also remember that you are being youself and you cant be someone else just because you think he may like you there is no need to change because someone else will like you for who you are. try with your family to sort out the running away thing with them and tell them you regret it because by the sounds of things you do. and sweet treat is right if he does love you he will sort it out with you.
    • Re: I Need Some Guidance

Being a rebel is a lot of fun but you have to find a cause and stand-up for something. People may not like you but they sure will respect you. Actually, it's kind of boring being in the mainstream.

Regarding your personal life, it's never too early to sort things out and be responsible for it. Show your parents that you can be a good person, even if not in the way they want it to be. And that BF, give it some time, maybe he'll see his errors or maybe you'll find a better guy.

Life was given to be lived so live it to the fullest.