Gah! Why am i feeling like this?

• Re: Gah! Why am i feeling like this?

I know how u feel totally. I never talk to boys. If I ever do it's totally awkward. I say make 1 awesome friend somehow who is popular and learn. It helps if they do t go to ur school and they don't know ur unpopular... Thts what I did. She was my neighbor and she's rlly rlly popular and she gives me tips. Then try making friends where u r. Know what I'm saying?

I lived next to possibly the most popular guy in my school for most of my life, he was my best friend for a long long time, but he was a year older than i was so when he went into secondary school he made loads of new friends. By the time i moved into the same school i felt as if he was kinda putting me down infront of his friends to make him look good. We're still friends but i find he is always too busy to bother with me anymore, and he's like getting into the stage of "Growing up too early", like getting pissed underage and other stuff and i'm totally against it.

I've been back in Wales for about a week now, found it really really hard walking around town.... Almost felt as if people were looking at me and thinking what a freak (since my appearance is sorta emo, probably me just being paranoid though)

I go back to school for the first time in a year tomorrow, not sure how things will go :/
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

I know the feeling about people thinking "omfg emo", but at the end of the day, that's who I am and if people can't accept me at my worst they don't deserve me at my best.
      Glad to hear you're back in Wales, Lucke, maybe we could meet up some time? O:

At any rate just ignore the blighters. Sounds hard (and hypocritical coming from me), but sooner or later they won't bother any more. Anyone suggesting violence when someone bullies you is an absolute moron because, 1. you can get arrested for assault even if provoked here in the UK, 2. you can end up losing and making it worse for yourself and 3. people will not want to be around you because they'll think you're a nutcase who resorts to bashing people - not a nice feeling.

The best advice I can give to you is what I've said above, and just be confident. Even if you don't feel it, at least act it. Confidence DOES show to other people, I've learnt that. :)
      [CENTER]I shall stay with you, not until the end, but always.
      [/CENTER]

Now i'm actually back into school..... I kinda feel as if people have welcomed me in like i was someone new haha, i feel better now i have things right with the people who mean something to me.

I'll do my best to convince a couple of my friends to go to the BFMV concert haha, great that they soon coverted to metal/screamo in the past year hehe. Would probably the best way to meet up if ever ;)

I do have friends in high places (LOTS :P), so that has helped me in the UK, just in France it was just me versus racist bastards. In the past i have been the kind of person you could push over but now from what i've gone through i know that i must respect myself and do what i must.

Conservative? To be fairly honest i have no idea what that means and if it is political views then no because they seem to hate the Tories :P
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]

Well, the problem is just you have enough food to eat, you have a bed to sleep at cold night, you have a school when you could get education.

If you look at children in other countries, where they do not have enough food to eat, their dream is just going to school, their parents just want a house without heater ... you will see that what you are worrying about is just BS ...
      Free Flash Game Online
      http://www.webgamenow.com
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Because comparing yourself to someone in a worse situation will make all your problems go away. If you're trying to get at that Lucke is taking his life for granted, he isn't. Just because he has things that other countries do not does not make his situation (bullying) any less relevant or depressing.
      [CENTER]I shall stay with you, not until the end, but always.
      [/CENTER]