Getting ready in the morning

• Re: Getting ready in the morning

It can take me anywhere from half an hour to 2 hours (depending on how much TV/interwebs I watch while getting ready. I also pack my bag and make my lunch the night before so that cuts down the time and allows for more leisure. I like to take my time in the morning.

-wake up/ hit snooz a couple of times
      -switch computer on and stumble to the bathroom
      -shower
      -hair (depending on what's happening I might go to the effort of drying/straightening, otherwise a bit of KMS styling paste'll do the trick)
      -get dressed (clothes are layed out ready the night before)
      - Have some breakfast while watching TV (usually Sunrise) or checking the interwebs
      - If I haven't already I check emails/facebook/msn
      -get my lunch out of the fridge and put it in bag
      -Shoes on
      -jumper/jacket on (depending on what's needed)
      -Quick spray of cologne (it's actually kinda funny cos my cologne choice normally tells what mood I'm in. If I'm refreshed and keen for a new day I wear Armani Aqua di Gio, if I'm still sleepy and not really keen on the day I wear Armani Code)
      -grab wallet, ipod, phone
      -Out the door
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

Wake up at about 6am, pop two Ritalin which kick in after about 50 minutes and go back to bed. Makes sure I'm awake by 7.
      Get up, pick out what I'm wearing for the day.
      Shower
      Dry+straighten hair
      Wax hair
      Grab a cup of coffee
      Brush and floss teeth

Out the door at about 8am
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

hahaha i usually take like 1hr 20mins.

ok here it goes:
      -alarm goes off at 5:45
      -actually get up at 5:55
      -pee
      -walk downstairs and bother my cats
      -6:05 look for a shirt to wear
      -6:09 forget about shirt and go back downstairs to drink juice/scare my cats
      -6:10 bring makeup from room to bathroom
      -foundation, some blush, little gold eyeshadow, thin line of liquid eyeliner, mascara, some bronzer
      -6:25 brush teeth, deoderize (haha), put lotion on my body, spray perfume
      -6:30 fix hair
      -6:50 stepdad starts calling me to come downstairs
      -6:52 remember i didnt pick out an outfit
      -7:05 get in car
      -7:35 get to school late and then go to detention

true story... happens about once every 2 weeks hahahahaha:rofl:
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her♥[/SIZE][/CENTER]