An outlet if you will.

• An outlet if you will.

I'm typing this on my iPod so bear with me.
      Now my intention here is to keep this as anonymous as possible, but knowing how well things go with me it'll be read by the wrong person, but I kinda need to take that chance.
      I'm also not looking for advice because I already know the outcome and how things are going to happen, but here's what innate to say:

So my best friend well ex best friend apparently, well his ex and I got really "friendly" while he was away, they were separated at the time. Well when he came back I told him about it he even said try ringer with her, well after they talked about it she said it was a mistake and a little while after that they got back together.
      So about a month after were all in the car me and my friends and he decides to use my phone to break up with his gf to try to get with another girl, being the guy I am his ex found out exactly what happened through me.
      Anyway so at the time I was confused and pissed, because of what he did and because even if I tried to cmfort her I would like the bad guy, which is what it eventually came down to.
      The thing is that I fell in love with the wrong Girl, at the wrong time.
      So yeah, I lost my last friend and inruimed my life for a girl I can't have.
      I have more to say but it's incredibly hard to type all this on an iPod.
      I just hate bullshit like this, pardon my French.
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]Je voudrais pouvoir oublier le passé, oublier ce que j'ai vu et ce que j'ai fait, que j'ai rencontré et que j'aime. Ha, j'ai fait des erreurs et fait des appels mal, n'est-ce pas lintastic? Oh bien.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]