I Feel Like I Always Have A UTI?

• I Feel Like I Always Have A UTI?

Last July, I got a really bad UTI, it was my first one, and I dealt with it before I went to the doctors for a whole week.

Finally I went to the doctors, and got medicine, but I had it for about two weeks.

Now I feel like I get UTIs all the time, at least several times a month, and sometimes they only last for a day to two days, and I never go to the doctors, because I feel like its not worth it.

But the other day I felt like one was coming on, and then that night, it was pretty bad, and I woke up in the middle of the night to pee, and I couldnt go back to sleep after, because it was so uncomfortable.

The symptoms were: Burning when peeing, sudden urge to pee, and having to rush to a bathroom, and just all around discomfort afterwards.

The burning hurts so bad, it actually takes my breath away, and its hard to breath.
      I think I may have had a fever, and I get cold, and then randomly get hot.
      I have a headache, and thats mainly it.
      I just feel under the weather, and tired.
      I dont really know if getting UTIs all the time is normal, but I have a feeling it isnt?

Is it normal, or could it be something else, or what should I do?
      Help would be appreciated, thanks.
      crumbcakengaligator <3