looks like all of us are screwed expecially me

• looks like all of us are screwed expecially me

so i, like most have fallin hard for my best friend, she means the world to me and i would do anything for her. so i finally told her this not caring and letting it all out, and of course i get what i expected "i just want to be friends but i do like you i dont want to lose you when we break up blah blah blah" it isnt more akward than before we might actually be closer now because of it but it still hurts me so much. i want to split off from her but our bestfriends are all the same and its tough. both of my best friends like her best friend kristy who likes them both back, well holly (the one that i love) likes both of my bestfriends also. neither one of my friends will go out with hollys friend because we are so close and dont want to lose a bestfriend over a girl and neither one will go out with holly because they know how i feel and they arent attracted to her. so its looking like in the end we are all screwed especially me:(
    • Re: looks like all of us are screwed expecially me

Getting with a best friend can be very risky but very rewarding.

Ive said it before and ill say it again,

It can go really badly and it may feel weird and uncomfortable and if you break up you lose a great friend and its all quite sad.

But, on the other hand, because you know eachother so well and you already get along fantastic, it can lead to a very compatable and great relationship, and you two could have alot more fun together as a couple :)

The decision lies in your hands
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

alright thanks guys, kristy came up to me today at the park, she said don't give up hope, holly likes me but is afraid that we will be akward, cant wait tell winter formal i will ask her to that i guess ill lay it all out on the line instead of wondering what could have been

Some people stay friends after they break up because they realize they're supposed to just be friends. Others start as friends and realize they're supposed to be together. Still others part ways for good. It sounds like if you like her that much that you'll be driven mad with anxiety, jealousy, etc. if you don't try for more, so keep working on her!

Raoul_Foil_Duke wrote:

Some people stay friends after they break up because they realize they're supposed to just be friends. Others start as friends and realize they're supposed to be together. Still others part ways for good. It sounds like if you like her that much that you'll be driven mad with anxiety, jealousy, etc. if you don't try for more, so keep working on her!

Really? I could never seeing that happening TBH. Wayyyy to awkward.