being intimate/sex with older

• Re: being intimate/sex with older

Im a dude....but...imo 30 and 16 IS a little much. Personally I think that max age diff which is "ok" is 10 years (my parents are 10 years apart, maybe thats why) when people are between say 16 and 30...maybe even 40. After that maybe 15 year diff? The line gets blurred. Personally I do not think that dating should have number on it....but of course there are always extremes.I mean yeah there are people who are 14 and are far mature than 20 year olds, and there are 20 year olds which are much more immature than 12 year olds....so age does not REALLY matter to ME because I would much rather have a girl who is mature and etc, maybe she is mature and is for him (still...er...). BUT, there is always an odd/high chance that the guy might be in it to get a young piece of ass, which is annoying. If he truly cares for her, then I think he would have waited for them to have sex ( dunno if they did) if they ARE doing it....you gotta report him. Chances are your friend is gonna be pissed but this is obviously not right.
      The King of Mind-Fuck

pfft... damn pea dose an there cheese pizza x.x

i personally believe thats very wrong;

im 16,
      i only date people within 14-20 [my girlfriend is 18 but her intelligence and pure comprehension of.. everything; puts her at more like 15-16] ^^
      [SIGPIC]http://www.thecommonage.net/mandala.gif[/SIGPIC]
      The living may not hear them; Their voices may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake; The dead are not silent. My Skype: Alaestor My TeamSpeak3: ts3.FutureGadgetLab.net

i really find it difficult being sexy with people below 3 yrs of my age. they might be really hot but most of the time i just dont wanna do it with them. idk why. as of the older girls +5 years older than me is ok else im not sure i'd be able to be intimate with them or not. never happened yet. but i guess the same thoughts will come to my mind as it comes while thinking of getting intimate with a younger girl.. as in less than 3 yrs younger than me

I think it's possible and fine for people of very different age groups to have the perfect relationship. However at 16, not many people are that mature. I myself am with someone who is turning 20 at the end of the year, and I turn 18 at the beginning of next year. I can honestly see myself marrying this person and everything we have is true.
      [CENTER]R.I.P Captain Jack Sparrow, 13/3/09[/CENTER]
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [/CENTER]
      [CENTER]You did it, beautiful.<3[/CENTER]
      formspring.me/Asperitas <- Don't be a fgt. It makes you look bad.
      [RIGHT]omygaga.tumblr.com/ <-Blog of godlike proportions.
      [/RIGHT]

the oldest i dated is 20 and i turn 16 in a month, but thats as old a ive gone.lolbut yes maturity plays a big part in weather or not i would go out with him.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [CENTER][SIZE=1]I'm urgin' all daughters to kiss they mothers, with those lips that all that lipstick covers, your never to grown up to miss and hug her&#9829;[/SIZE][/CENTER]