Hardest Part about football

• Hardest Part about football

Adversary from fans and other kids. The worst. My team is now 0-2 in the season 0-0 in my conference. This year we switched to Wing-T and its taking some time to adapt to. My team is playing all Div. 1 teams the first 5 games all teams that went to their playoffs last year for a challenge. First game we lost 32-19 and last night we lost 14-6. We had 1:46 on the clock left and we're pushing the ball then on 4th and 6 passed and caught but the reff said it was inches short and wouldn't measure.

I play my heart out on defense. I love defense and I love football. I get all pumped up and when we start to lose i get all worked up and i'm yelling like some Drill Instructor at paris island haha I'll find out its probably much worse next year.

But its my senior year I wanna be 2-0 not 0-2. I feel like we're going to go 0-11 I can't tell if we are getting better. Defensively we are doing good, we just can't play defense all game and not have them score so its a bit difficult sometimes and they get off on a good run. We played just about 2 offensive series a quarter and lots of defense.

Its tough coming into the season 0-2. We're playing another Div 1 team next friday and this is going to fuel their momentum to crush us. I'm a senior trying to lead my team and I feel like some kids turn into pu**ies to be frank about it. we have some crazy mother f*ckers that hit and play with all kinds of injuries.

Any other football players on this having a tough season? :nono:
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]