Healthy Holidays to You

• Healthy Holidays to You

I know the Holidays are just around the corner. Oh…wait! I guess you could say they are actually “here”! Does that feel a bit overwhelming to some of you? OK…MOST of you? A part of me is actually having difficulty believing that it’s almost Christmas. Didn’t I JUST put away those ornaments? And, wasn’t it just a few weeks ago that I cradled an ornament hook in between my toes that had nestled into my carpeting! OK…so you’re telling me we’re talking 11 months ago? The year has slipped by.
      You’re struggling just to meet year-end deadlines for your boss. Initiatives are being discussed for 2009 and you’re still trying to implement the initiatives for 2008. You haven’t had a healthy lunch in months and breakfast — hmm, breakfast. We won’t even go there! Your webinars are conflictling with your face-to-face meetings and that special project is interfering with BOTH. Life sure is exhilarating in the fast lane, isn’t it? Or, is it?
      Well, if we could all just stop and smell the roses for a moment we would all realize that we’ve seen birthdays, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Veteran’s Day, and here we are at Thanksgiving. Yep. It’s the Holiday Season again! (I could have thrown in Flag Day, but you get the point.)
      So, our lives are busy and stressful. We made promises to ourselves last January that we were going to lose 10, 15, or 20 pounds. We promised ourselves that we’d go to the gym or take up dancing or jogging or working out at home to our favorite DVD. Or, we’d swim laps at our local YMCA and we’d definitely hit the pool in the summer EVERY DAY! But, we didn’t.
      This sounds a bit discouraging to you, as we are embarking upon another month of eating and eating and, uh, let’s not forget…eating. Well, maybe it’s time you considered partnering with someone who can help you stay on track. You already know what you want. You want to be slimmer. You want more energy. You want to sleep better. But, where do you start? Together, we’ll map out the journey. You outline your wellness goals and together we’ll create attainable steps to move you forward.
      Don’t wait. Visit my website and sign up for a **FREE** One-Hour Coaching Consultation and see if the coaching relationship is right for you. It’s quite cold in December and January, so you’ll probably enjoy hanging out with me on the phone one hour a week while you’re all snuggled in on your couch. And, I bet together we can find SOMETHING you love doing that will get you movin’ in 2009!
      Your office will always be there. Your desk will always be there. Your meetings and deadlines will always be there. I want to make sure that YOU will be there, too!