whats your favorite sexual exploration film??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: whats your favorite sexual exploration film??

artizhay wrote:

I hear Show Girls is a good one.
      ;)

i wouldnt classify show girls as that sort of movie, but definitely sexual and good story line.

Treebark2268 wrote:

Whats a sexual exploration film?

good question. a movie dealing with characters that trhough sex they discover more about them selves, or where sex is used to discuss society.

some films would be: fat girl, kids, caligula, coming soon, boys dont cry, shortbus, babysitters, broke back mountain. movies like that.
      F.i.L.A Forever.I.Love.Atlanta

woodz wrote:

i wouldnt classify show girls as that sort of movie, but definitely sexual and good story line.

good question. a movie dealing with characters that trhough sex they discover more about them selves, or where sex is used to discuss society.

some films would be: fat girl, kids, caligula, coming soon, boys dont cry, shortbus, babysitters, broke back mountain. movies like that.

Hmm interesting.. I've heard of broke back mountain, but not of the other ones..
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Treebark2268 wrote:

Hmm interesting.. I've heard of broke back mountain, but not of the other ones..

yea brokeback mountain was good, it wasnt my favorite to watch but its definitely a very important film for gay men. and the reason you havent heard of any of the other movies is because they are done primarily by independent film makers, and come out to be nc-17 rating which means they dont get any sort of public advertisement. if you have netflix or know a good mocie site where you can watch movies free online id suggest you check some of them out and watch them for the subtext. they are really good, id say watch "kids" first. some good documentaries to watch as well would be: american swing, and this movie is not yet rated R. the first is about the history of the last swingers club in new york (will change your view on the term swinger) and the second is a doc about the movie rating system (eye opener) both on netflix watch instantly

woodz wrote:

yea brokeback mountain was good, it wasnt my favorite to watch but its definitely a very important film for gay men. and the reason you havent heard of any of the other movies is because they are done primarily by independent film makers, and come out to be nc-17 rating which means they dont get any sort of public advertisement. if you have netflix or know a good mocie site where you can watch movies free online id suggest you check some of them out and watch them for the subtext. they are really good, id say watch "kids" first. some good documentaries to watch as well would be: american swing, and this movie is not yet rated R. the first is about the history of the last swingers club in new york (will change your view on the term swinger) and the second is a doc about the movie rating system (eye opener) both on netflix watch instantly

I saw something on HBO last week.. I was bored, it was called Hoe'in aint Easy.. and it was about hookers in atlantic city...

Was not very interesting..

Regardless, I may or may not check these out weee shall seeeh
      "I'm gods lonely man"

Jenna wrote:

Water Lilies. It's a French movie from a couple years ago, subtitled in English. It's about three teenage girls going through post-puberty. It's actually a pretty decent movie if you don't mind the subtitles.

ha funny thing i was watching it and just couldnt take the subtitles!!!! the beginning was to slow so i stopped, but il pick it back up now and check it out

dont think ive ever seen one, i generally avoid movies with lots of sex etc, im more of a war movie kinda guy.

I saw a documentry called 'the perfect vagina' im pretty sure it was called, one bit when they were filming vagina surgery and the chick was still awake, god damn, because she wanted her 'lips' trimmed so they were shorter/tighter.

I was hiding behind the couch watching that one and im not even a girl :o
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

Kevmo7 wrote:

dont think ive ever seen one, i generally avoid movies with lots of sex etc, im more of a war movie kinda guy.

I saw a documentry called 'the perfect vagina' im pretty sure it was called, one bit when they were filming vagina surgery and the chick was still awake, god damn, because she wanted her 'lips' trimmed so they were shorter/tighter.

I was hiding behind the couch watching that one and im not even a girl :o

wow that doesnt seem pleasant at all and definitely not something i would be to interested in watching haha, oh another good one to watch would be hard candy. not to sexual but the message of it all is very well played out. nice to see you still posting on here kevmo7 :)