the morning after pill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Re: the morning after pill

teenheartbeatingfaster wrote:

the thing is... i just don't remember a lot of it... i don't know whether he wasnt wearing it for the most of it... or whether it didn't work...
      eugh. i feel so incredibly stupid -_-

You said he had put the condom beside you, so he did wear one for some of it. And i'm going to assume that he came then took it off, so unless you can remember a 'round two' you guys only had sex once.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

i was incredibly drunk... he basically took advantage. along with my virginity.
      woop. but i can't really blame it on him, takes two to tango

+Rep for not blaming it on the other person, smartest phrase ever.

People will always talk about you
      Might as well give them something to talk about

SugarLips wrote:

You didn't pull her aside and say that, you 'yelled' it in front of everyone.
      She already feels bad about it, obviously, so stop shoving it in her face because it wont do anyone any good.

Yeah I agree :)

Everybody makes mistakes, the thing is she needs to learn from it, and im pretty sure with this pregnancy scare, she is going too :wink:
      [CENTER] [/CENTER]

aha, the scare's not quite over YET...
      ah, i'm not going to drink that much ever again... i know you think "yeah, right!" but i just feel so ashamed that it's scared me out of drinking almost all together

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

but thank you so much guys, this support is really helping as i can't really tell my family... its only a scare but im absolutely crapping it

Hangovers are fun, if you're the one laughing at the drunkers and blackmailing them if they want advil, so stay on this side of the wall and you'll have mucho fun (and remember it.. and possibly video tape it ;) )

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

trust me, i wont be getting drunk anymore..

im actually 3 days late on my period now... im seriously hoping its just the stress + worrying..

Were you regular before?

when i took the morning after pill i didn't take plan b, i took 'the next choice' i should've took plan b though because the next choice gave me extremely bad abdominal pains and bad back pains of hell. i just got off my period when i took it... and then i got my period again 4 days later. deff not normal and plus it sucked because getting your period twice in a month is just horrible! :(

oh and i was drunk also so i know how your feeling. but heck, im still gonna get wasted...

Hey girl, i understand what you're going through, although it was with my boyfriend i had to take plan b and was late on my period to. Your best bet is to try to relax, or your period will be even later. If it doesn't come soon., please take a test...

However, what these people aren't telling you, and instead are saying good job in not blaming the other person, is that saying "yes" while intoxicated isn't the same as saying yes sober. If you weren't in the right state of mind... it wasn't your fault.

Did you guys not realize she said "i was incredibly drunk... he basically took advantage." That could very well be sexual assault in the 2nd degree.
      "
      Second-degree sexual assault
      "Sexual contact or sexual intercourse with a person known to be intoxicated, known to be unconscious, or known to suffer from diminished capabilities of any sort that temporarily or permanently render the victim incapable of understanding the consequences of such conduct; or"

Plus, depending where you are- in your profile it doesn't say, you're under 18 and in many places 18 is the age of consent. Do you really feel you were taken advantage of? Maybe you should talk to someone, have you spoken to the guy?
      [CENTER][SIZE=3]Escher's Path took me back..
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=3](Latest Poem)[/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

ofc i feel taken advantage of... i wanted to lose my virginity to someone i loved, i wanted it to be special. i didn't want it to be a foggy distant memory in my mind - just a blurry image of someone i barely knew lying over me hurting me/

the last time he spoke to me in person was in the morning. i got changed, came back to say "im going to work.." he just grunted "bye." does that count as talking?
      the last time i spoke to him via technology was him telling me to go get the morning after pill...
      no, im 16.

The post was edited 1 time, last by teenheartbeatingfaster ().

Lau.ren wrote:

Hey girl, i understand what you're going through, although it was with my boyfriend i had to take plan b and was late on my period to. Your best bet is to try to relax, or your period will be even later. If it doesn't come soon., please take a test...

However, what these people aren't telling you, and instead are saying good job in not blaming the other person, is that saying "yes" while intoxicated isn't the same as saying yes sober. If you weren't in the right state of mind... it wasn't your fault.

Did you guys not realize she said "i was incredibly drunk... he basically took advantage." That could very well be sexual assault in the 2nd degree.
      "
      Second-degree sexual assault
      "Sexual contact or sexual intercourse with a person known to be intoxicated, known to be unconscious, or known to suffer from diminished capabilities of any sort that temporarily or permanently render the victim incapable of understanding the consequences of such conduct; or"

Plus, depending where you are- in your profile it doesn't say, you're under 18 and in many places 18 is the age of consent. Do you really feel you were taken advantage of? Maybe you should talk to someone, have you spoken to the guy?

So you're saying this is entirely his fault, because someone said YES to sex. Drunk or not, she consented to it.
      Depending where she lives, that wouldn't stand up in court. He didn't do anything wrong, legally.. he had sex with someone who consented it. Sure it wasn't a very good thing for him to do, nor was it a good thing for her to do, but booze does things like this.

;)