is that all they want?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• is that all they want?

hey guys
      I've been single now for over 2 years at least i think, (memory like a seive) and have been a bit wary of realtionships and that, but i'm worried now (i know i'm only 17) i'll end up on my own cause of my waryness, and i'm a little scared of relationships for another reason, i'm thinking there will be a part in a relationship that the guy will want to have sex with me, but i find it a bit odd and a bit of invasion of places that i wouldn't want anyone to like touch or see. is that weird, i'm christian and wouldn't do it unless i was married and that, but it would still be weird with all the oral stuff its just urgh disgusting and he puts what ! where!. :o:o:nono:
      Any advice greatly appreciated
      Alice

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

i also know thats very steriotypical of me to say that but i'm worried
    • Re: is that all they want?

It's fine to be worried and I understand that you're religious and want to wait until you're married, I'm not like one of those typical people who will judge you and laugh at you because you haven't had sex and want to wait.

There's no reason to be scared, if you end up with a guy who only wants sex/sexual action and nothing else/more, then don't be with him, don't pressure yourself and don't let him force you. You will find someone who likes you for you and if they care enough/are committed, they will wait for you.

KittyCoyle wrote:

but is it weird to not like the idea of sex generally ? its just he puts his what where????!!!!! i just cringe when i think about it

I don't think it's 'weird' (I'm not one to judge), I'm sure there are other people like yourself who think the same, regardless of their morals or religious views. However, you will get to that point eventually and when you do, it won't be weird anymore. You'll enjoy it and it will be part of your relationship with the person you marry.

Although it may not be 'all' that a guy wants, they will still want it and the sad thing is that if you don't give it to them...someone else will. It may sound harsh but it's true.

i dont think its weird at all, every person is different, we all have our different tastes, like i would cringe at some things where others would not. dont worry too much about it. and dont let anyone pressure you into doing something that you are not 100% comfortable with, its good that you want to wait until marriage, not many people can say that they will do do that. but once you meet that special someone that you want to spend the rest of your life with, all of those things that make you cringe will be alot easier for you, trust me, once you get more comfortable with the person you are with everything wont be as scary as you think it is now.
      also, there are guys who will completely respect your wishes and would never pressure you into something, for some guys love is way more important than getting laid.
      People think the Irish are a bunch of drunks and brawlers, and that makes us soo mad sometimes that we just want to get drunk and punch somebody.

I think it's weird as fuck, I just have to be honest... I don't understand how someone can possibly not want to have sex, it's a natural instinct no? But I guess if you don't want it, there isn't much you can do about that, and you should stay true to what you feel.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Its perfectly normal.
      And I think its great that yoh actually still worry about that.
      And if a guy is only going to want sex then dont be with thay guy.
      Only if he respects you and actually treats you right.

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Its perfectly normal.
      And I think its great that yoh actually still worry about that.
      And if a guy is only going to want sex then dont be with thay guy.
      Only if he respects you and actually treats you right.

It's normal to feel that way, I guess. People are different some likes having sex others dont! Personally I've never been interested in having sex before I met this guy whom I love with all my heart... you shouldn't worry about that and if you find a guy who wants to have sex with you after two months or less then dumb him! As soon as you find the love of your life you'll love it and wait till you get married :)