Help Me Plz

• Help Me Plz

I require every bit of assistance for I have just done something that is considered venomous in today's modern society. I guess I should just start from the beginning. Ok well me and a girl who we will call Rachel here were watching TV. I babysit this girl for a few bucks a night, I'm 19 and trying to find a job so I do this to make ends meet. Me and her were sitting there on the couch quietly watching the programs when I noticed that I was starting to get rock hard. Little Rachel was wearing a tank top and shorts. Before I go any further I need to mention that she is only 8 years old but is starting to develop very nicely. Well anyways I apologize for digressing. I began to get a huge hard on because she was next to me and it was hard not to stare at her nice legs and flat chest that is so smooth you could just land a small aircraft on! Well I started to move closer to her and I put my arm around her and began to stroke her hair and kiss the side of her head. I did not get any reaction out of her so I started to tickle her on her ribs and legs, she laughed uncontrollably and I got more and more into it and just could not help it anymore, as my hands just ran up and down her and hearing her cute little giggle, it just really excited me. Well after we calmed down I started to run my hands up her shorts and she was wondering what I was doing and I assured her that everything was ok. She was really confused obviously (CMON SHE IS ONLY 8 RIGHT!?) so I kissed her on the lips gently and told her everything is going to be ok. I then proceeded to stick my already dripping cock into every orifice she has. Her moaning was so sensual and amazing and of course she did not last long and her cum shot was really weak but man it was amazing. The point is what do I do? I get these lusts and I have no clue how to stop them. I came here because I figured there was some intelligent people here who could help me in this. Do I stop seeing her? I'm already thinking about her now though. I cannot get any other girl and seeing her beautiful face every day just fills my days with joy. :( :( :(