Halp D:

• So I'm a freshmen in college and I'm bi. I haven't been having any luck lately with finding guys here that I could be in a relationship with, so I looked on craigslist and found a guy my age who lives a few minutes walk from where I am. He is also looking for a relationship. Only thing is, I'm skeptical about meeting someone from an online site like craigslist. I've talked to him a little through email and he gave me his number and showed me what he looks like, but how do I know he's not just a fake who's just trying to stand me up? He seems legit and he asked me out to dinner to get to know each other then back to his place after....I'm really not sure what to do or how to handle this whole situation. It will be my first time being with a guy too, so nerves are probably a part of it...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      [SIZE=3]óÓÒò[/SIZE][SIZE=3] PROUD FURRY[/SIZE][SIZE=3] óÓÒò[/SIZE]

• Re: Halp D:

hmm... tricky situation. I've always been pretty lucky and have never had to use online sites. All I can say is maybe agree to the dinner and then just play it by ear.
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]

I'd say agree to the dinner. Its a public place, no need to worry about funny business but if this is your first time goin on a date with a guy then going back to his place might not be a good thing yet, especially if you are looking for a real relationship.
      20/M/Suquamish, WA, USA/Gay
      Ask me anything - www.formspring.me/jaythefay
      Watch my videos! - www.youtube.com/user/jaythefay

Agreed, if you want to give it a try then agree to the dinner. When you get there try to be inconspicuous while you look for him; if he says he's there but you don't see anyone who looks like his picture you may want to leave, could be a creeper. You could also have a friend come along just until you find the guy if you want to be extra safe. I'd be cautious with going to his house though... Especially if you're looking for an actual relationship. The fact that he has already invited you back to his place without knowing you could be a warning sign for creeper or a guy looking for a one night stand. just be careful and take it slow, see if his wants are the same as yours.

rmg126 wrote:

Sorry but EEEEK! :o

Bad idea is bad, just sayin'.

lol..

Oh an ps- I just realised how overflowing with awesome your posts are. I mean you have a Euclids on the block cartoon in your sig, you'r currently on Coruscant, you have a total QT as your DP and to top it all off you've incorporated a clever play on words with the moderapist thing :D LOVING IT!
      [LEFT][COLOR="Black"]“Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”[/COLOR][/LEFT]
      [COLOR="DarkRed"][RIGHT]Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore - Just chillin' out down here at Kings Cross Station y'all! It's a bit foggy though... what's up with that?[/RIGHT][/COLOR]
      [CENTER][/CENTER]