Depression

• Me and my girlfriend are both 19 and have been together for about 6 months, a few years back we were really close friends before she moved away. Then, a year ago she got in contact with me and said she was going to be attending the university in my city.

So we met, had lunch and continued to talk and our relationship started from where it left of and developed into a full blown girlfriend/boyfriend situation. For the first two months we stuck with making out, but then moved onto handjobs/fingering before blowjobs/licking at about 4 months. We are really happy with this and love to be able to pleasure each other this way.

Well, a couple of weeks ago we were making out and she asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. We're both virgins but after making sure this was what she wanted, I agreed. Unfortunately I was very nervous and couldn't keep my erection up when putting the condom on. She reassured me it was fine and she didn't care that we didn't do it, still I felt really down and depressed about it, feeling inadequate etc. Well for the next week and a half we just stuck to making out etc. A couple of days ago she asked me if I wanted to try it because she knew I had some condoms with me. I said yes determined to actually do it this time. I managed to get hard and put the condom on this time which I was pleased at, but I was unable to penetrate. Having bugger all experience of girls apart from with her, I'm pretty useless when it comes to this sort of thing. She lay down and I got ontop but I was unable to find the entrance to the vagina. She tried to help but I ended up going soft because I felt nervous and depressed about not being able to do it.

So, now I've been feeling depressed ever since. I've failed at having sex twice with the one person who means everything to me and it makes me feel like shit. I know I'm able to pleasure her with fingering etc but I want to be able to do this with her.

I came on here to ask for advice, because asking friends seems to embarrassing. If anyone has any ideas concerning how I could overcome my nervousness and actually make this any easier, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks.
    • Re: Depression

I feel like i am In depression right Now cause I can't even Email My sister at work i can't even Call her House and i have to for word when i am coming back over to her house and its hard not contact her at all cause she her boss died two weeks ago and her job too she has to watch that why i can't contact her!and its sure is hard wait for her to give me answer when I could go to her house again!

Cheesewire....what do you have to be nervous about? The girl who loves you and you love wants to have sex with you. You should be excited! If you go too easy (assuming she's a virgin), you may not be able to penetrate. sex can hurt a girl the first time (or first few times). so take your hard cock, and stick it in. Im not saying do it full force, but you're gonna need to put a little hmph into it.

You are a lucky man, having a girl who loves you. I know I'd kill for one of those.

Anyway, you're not alone, don't worry about it. At 14 I two girls naked on a bed, waiting for my to do the deed. Could I get a hard on? Fuck no. Tried running water over my dick and everything. And I was absolutly shitting my pants with terror my first time I actually did it. She didn't speak English, and I couldn't explain to her that my dick was still soft because it, no matter what ridiculous gestures I made. Anyway, she started sucking my dick and fuck me, I was suddenly as hard as Arnold Schwarzenegger's bicep.

oo..
      errr..
      Bad flashback.

So anyway, in my opinion, there's a good bit of advice. Blow jobs. They always seem to make me stiff as a board. Didn't have trouble with that after my first time, like, but you can always ask her to go down on you if your nerves fail you, and then try again.

Phuck Buddys right also, you'll probably want to give it little humph in your situation. Also, I know she a virgin, but I'm sure she knows better which hole is which, so get her to grab your dick and slide it in for you.

Oh, and another thing, you'll probably find it very difficult to reach orgasm during your first time, and there's no shame in pulling out after a while (when she's cum a couple of times, or once, since she's a virgin) and getting your girl to finish you with a blowjob/handjob. Or you can finish yourself off while fingering her as she sucks on your nipples or something.
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Titus Pullo wrote:

Tried running water over my dick and everything.

:lol: I have no idea how this would help but it sounds really funny!

Titus Pullo wrote:

Oh, and another thing, you'll probably find it very difficult to reach orgasm during your first time, and there's no shame in pulling out after a while (when she's cum a couple of times, or once, since she's a virgin) and getting your girl to finish you with a blowjob/handjob. Or you can finish yourself off while fingering her as she sucks on your nipples or something.

I think just the opposite. you'll probably cum before she cums. try to hold back if you can until she's cum at least once. otherwise, you'll have to rub her clit to orgasm after you're done.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

:lol: I have no idea how this would help but it sounds really funny!

The girls suggested it. I didn't know any better. (That's all the excuses I can come up with).

They even started making out with each other to turn me on, and still, nothing. What a shameful memory.

Phuck Buddy wrote:

I think just the opposite. you'll probably cum before she cums. try to hold back if you can until she's cum at least once. otherwise, you'll have to rub her clit to orgasm after you're done.

It's more than likely my friend.

Just my little personal experience there, I was going at it full speed for over an hour and I wasn't even close to orgasm. In fact, it's always been that way for me. Damn.. I can hardly even walk after I've had sex, I'm in too much pain. One girl came after about 2 minutes, and was like, "Are you finished yet?"
      "Heeeell no."
      [CENTER][CENTER]Taken: Shibuya, Toto-Super Space.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "o-shaberi Benki-kun" - "Talkative convenience container"
      Only the Japanese would give a personality to a toilet.
      [/CENTER]
      [/CENTER]

Hi Cheese: It's nerves plain and simple. Forget about all that stuff about making her orgasm. Some females never do their whole life. Not that that is your goal, just don't worry about that for now.
      In fact don't worry about anything. Sure sure you say and I agree. That's going to be tough I agree but stick it out.
      You've managed an erection the first time. The second time you were doing great but couldn't get it in. YOU'RE BOTH VIRGINS! The fumbling around is totally understandable plus she's tight, anything bigger than a finger is going to have trouble.
      You not only have to find the right spot, it's probably a little lower than you think but you also have to get the angle correct. The angle is different for some girls.
      Practice, practice practice. You guys love each other, trust me when it's finally accomplished you'll both love each other even more.
      ^
      ^
      ^
      Take it easy. There are exceptions to everything I say.