(Whats Wrong With) Beastiality.

• (Whats Wrong With) Beastiality.

well i saw i post on here about it. but no one actually took it seriously. and i don't even think he was serious. but when you think about it. what actually is wrong with having sex with animals (no i don't do it) but feel free to make jokes. lols. thing is. i was reading an article i found cause i was searching for stuff so i could research. and understand. and before then i thought it was kinda gross (well. really gross) and just wrong. but reading through it. it made alot of sense. it was about a women and her dog. it was saying how they are both sexual beings but the dog has no way of getting relief on its own when it wants it. and the women. well when alone or lonely. cant really have any proper sex. so having sex with the dog is just pleaseing both bodies. its just an act of love for your pet. its not like its being forced on the dog. the dog enjoys it. and they are already attracted to the scent of human females when they are aroused. so the dog wants it as much as the women. and from what i learnt from reading. it isnt unpleasurable for the women either. so what actually is wrong with it? all oppinions welcome ^^ i do have a habit of debating alot though.
    • Re: (Whats Wrong With) Beastiality.

I'm not going to go too far into this, but I'll try and get my two cents in.

In my opinion, it's wrong for the following reasons. There is absolutely no form of communication.. well legitimate mutual communication between species. Yes, it may feel awesome for both parties, but it's still taking advantage of the animal. If you knew a father was molesting his mentally handicapped step child, and the step child never complained because hey, it felt great, fundamentally, that is rather reprehensible, no?

Also, it is completely inappropriate. Animals are sexual beings, they are very primal, and don't mask their sexual tendencies such as humans do, so this animal becomes very sexual around you, and it's just not an appropriate relationship because there isn't the mutual understanding of appropriateness. So if you have this sexual connection with your dog, your going to have him/her coming up to while your friends or family are over, humping you, humping them, knocking over your 4 year old cousin, pegging her head over the table giving her a mild concussion and proceeding to hump her as well...

And you know what happens when all of these overly aggressive forwardly sexual acts from canines arise? The family questions, the embarrassed owner denies anything, and blames the dog, and the dog gets put down. I'm fine with sexual freedom, as long as both parties are connecting. just getting a bloody erection doesn't constitute a consenting act. In my opinion.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

lols xx you read to much in to it. xx a mentaly handicapped step child who doesnt know whats going on. that is considered rape. and its cheating -_-. so thats an invalid arguement. its not taking advantage of the animal at all. it is helping him get the relife he can't give himself. xx and plus. its completly on the owners terms. there doesnt need to be communication. theres no strings attached. its comlpletly safe. its consented and the dog will only actually start anything when it can smell the women is aroused. i dog won't mount a bitch when she isnt in heat. so everyone else is safe. as long as the family don't start an insest orgy around the table everyones fine.

l i had that mind set. but i didnt really understand about it at the time. you have to understand it. thing is. it isnt a new thing. its been happening for centuries. its just not really heard of because people don't talk about it. because people look down on it. any way. if you wernt supposed to do it. then dogs would be sexually attracted to human women

on the contrary, a dog also has no idea whats going on, on a moral or fundamental level. a mentally handicapped person, paralleling a dog, both can have the stimulation in the brain to feel a sexual climax. Regardless of it being right or wrong, it will still feel good to both of these examples. (the cheating thing is redundant, I just used the "Stepfather as an example of a male figure that has power).

and rape is unconnected sexual intercourse, where one party consents and the other does not. How is my example considered rape, yet having sexual intercourse with a dog is not? That doesn't make sense at all.

Just because a dog is a dog, does not mean it can not be raped. There's this little thing called speciesism. Humans are born into absolute power and mercy of animals, so they stop viewing them as organisms, so if a human has concentrating sex with another human, its rape, but with any other carbon based organism, it is no longer rape. that's quite the logical fallacy, and for the self proclaimed levels of arguing you have going on, I didn't expect that.

and again, I will use the example of the child with a mental retardation, there are "No strings attached" in that perspective, but yet you find it wrong. elaborate?

It is not completely safe, there are MANY MANY sexually transmitted infections between humans and animals, that's not even a valid statement, nor will I treat it as such.

My grandparents dog got put down because it was a very sexual animal, it mounted "bitches" left right and center, mounted inanimate objects, mounted males. I'm certain there are other sexual triggers for animals to be aroused, just like humans.

thunderblade540 wrote:

its consented

no its not?

i explained that bit. the mentally handicapped one has enough consciousness to know whats happening. but has no ability to consent to it. cause of the mentalness. do its more taking advantage then rape. the dog. well often start it. the dog knows exactly whats happened. and also. you can't catch anything from a dog. a dogs penis is a hell of alot cleaner then a humans. fact. taking advantage of a human who doesnt know is actually the oppisite of having sex with a dog who does know. (cause lets face it) the dogs fucking the women. so it knows exactly whats happening

You are completely confirming the negative here. Just because an organism has the ability or primal drive to mate (which -every- organism has, and is the major state of mind that maintains natural selection, and progression of species) and partake in sexual acts, doesn't mean it's aware of them. Every organism can have sex, but the fact that it cannot differentiate the difference between organisms, really just adds to my statement. It's exploiting the sexual drive of an animal.

Yes, a lot of the typical infections and diseases we know are species specific, but that doesn't mean it is clean nor safe. (e.g. Zoonosis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

also the justification that its appropriate just because the dog instigates or is the one having intercourse with the female is completely illogical. Just because something feels something is right, doesn't make it right. People feel the urge to kill people; because they feel this urge, is murder now justifiable? you cannot remove constitutional, nor fundamental rights over a primal urge. That's just asinine.

you are really putting an umbrella term over the term mental retardation, but I still don't understand how you think a dog is more self aware than someone with a handicap. Just because an animal has now obtained the knowledge that it is having sexual intercourse doesn't mean that the human isn't exploiting the animal.
      and also, you have a sort of double standard going here. The handicapped human can't process the action of sex, thus they are being taken advantage of. but like I stated earlier, they can still feel it, make the connection of the feeling, and gain the knowledge that this is "sex"
      a dog can still feel it, make the connection, and gain the exact same knowledge. neither of these extreme situations are processing the actual act on a moral level, they are just doing it for the primal urge.

lols. then we are misunderstanding eachother words. because mentally retarted can be anywhere on a large scale. lols. and also. just cause its law doesnt make it wrong. a dog is perfectly aware what is going on. the dog knows that it is having sex with its owner because it knows who its owner is. as i said. its a sign of love to your pet. and its a womens right to please themselves. its right in my oppinion yes. but not wrong in fact. with a situation like this. there are only oppinions. and also. im not sure of the entiry connection ill be honest. theres only so much i can learn by research. and as a male. having a dog penetrate my arse. doesnt sound to appealing. thing is. yes i see what your saying. it is sorta taking advantage of the dog. but its not hurting them. it is not causeing them distress. it makes them happy and gives them relife. it is a sign of love. and in oppinion it is right. in yours it isnt and thats fair enough. but i belive the dog knows. which i guess is our main points her weather it knows or not.

I don't care, IMO someone fucking their dog is better than hitting it,eating it, or whatever other kinds of abuse you can think of really. Also, I have said this many times, but say we did some epic space exploration(silly example wtfe), if I found a hot alien, I would be all over that... so i can't really talk shit about people having sex with other species.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]

Muppy wrote:

It's just disgusting. Why would someone have sex with an animal when they can just have sex with a human?

right? Plus, if you want sex soo bad (desperation), than go to a bar, or stripper club. simple, really.
      [SIZE=3][SIZE=3]My heartis taken <3[/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3]What can i say? [/SIZE][SIZE=3]i'm just different ")[/SIZE]
      [/SIZE]
      [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]

SMOKE. wrote:

I don't care, IMO someone fucking their dog is better than hitting it,eating it, or whatever other kinds of abuse you can think of really. Also, I have said this many times, but say we did some epic space exploration(silly example wtfe), if I found a hot alien, I would be all over that... so i can't really talk shit about people having sex with other species.

Technically you can't have sex with an alien.
      I give cam shows every now and then, but I MUST know you and be comfortable with you before I will do them for you! If interested, contact me and get to know me!

Aleksandr wrote:

Technically you can't have sex with an alien.

well, in ufology, the Hynek's scale classifies "mating between a human and extraterrestrial" as the Seventh Kind. So it's apparently scientifically plausible :p

also, if you go down to home depot and find some person that's here illegally and then have sex with them, guess what you just did :wink: