Anime

• I happen to love anime, but I know not alot of people watch it, so I'mma try to widen the views of everyone here who doesn't watch it! =D
      So here are my Top Anime, that are truly amazing in my opinion. =3

1. Wolf's Rain.
      In some distant future, it's common knowledge that all wolves have been extinct for 200 years. However, it seems this is false as wolves have not disappeared but rather have taken human form. Kiba, a lone wolf, wanders into a city, trying to sniff out the Lunar Flowers that are supposed to lead whoever follows the scent to paradise. The source of the smell is Cheza, a girl who sleeps in what appears to be suspended animation in a lab. She and the wolves are drawn to each other, and Kiba hopes to find paradise once he finds the source of the scent of Lunar Flowers. However, once Kiba finds Cheza, she is kidnapped by a mysterious person called Darcia, and his search begins anew. Before he leaves the city, he meets 3 other wolves, Tsume, Hige and Toboe. All four wolves have very different personalities and ideas, and their friendliness towards each other is a little rough around the edges. However, they soon band together to continue to search for paradise.

2. Full Metal Alchemis.
      The rules of alchemy state that to gain something, one must lose something of equal value. Alchemy is the process of taking apart and reconstructing an object into a different entity, with the rules of alchemy to govern this procedure. However, there exists an object that can bring any alchemist above these rules, the object known as the Philosopher's Stone. The young Edward Elric is a particularly talented alchemist who through an accident years back lost his younger brother Alphonse and one of his legs. Sacrificing one of his arms as well, he used alchemy to bind his brother's soul to a suit of armor. This lead to the beginning of their journey to restore their bodies, in search for the legendary Philosopher's Stone.

3. Fruits Basket.
      Tohru Honda is 16 year old orphaned girl who gets invited to live in the house of her classmate, the handsome boy Sohma Yuki, and his cousins, 16 year old Kyo and 27 year old Shigure. However, these young men and parts of the rest of their family (both close and distant) hold a curse; if they are hugged by the opposite gender, they transform into animals of the Chinese Zodiac. Everyday is an adventure for sweet Tohru, as she gets to know everyone in the large family better (especially Yuki and Kyo), in both common and bizarre situations. But, the Sohma Family curse is certainly no laughing matter... it also holds horrible cruelity and heartbreak.

4. Ouran High Host Club.
      Fujioka Haruhi won a scholarship to attend Ouran High, a school reserved for the rich and prestigious. Despite what other students may think of her, Haruhi cares little for physical appearances or the fact that she's a commoner. Unfortunately for Haruhi, her high school days took a turn when she stumbled upon the Host Club, a group of guys who use their specific traits and charms to entertain the women of Ouran High. Even worse was that Haruhi had accidentally broken an 8 million yen vase in the club. Unable to repay her debt with money, Haruhi found herself with no choice but to work for the Host Club, becoming a male host herself.

5. Inuyasha.
      Higurashi Kagome, after being pulled down a well by a demon, finds herself in Feudal Japan, where she learns that a powerful jewel has been reborn inside her body. After the jewel shatters in an attempt to retrieve it from one of the many demons who was after its power, Kagome must join forces with the half-demon InuYasha.

If you're interested in watching any of these, let me know, and I can supply you with the link to watch all the episodes. =]

So, do you guys have any anime you like? If so, list it here.
      [CENTER]"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed." ~Marilyn Manson[/CENTER]
    • I've only heard of 2 and 4... and I thought I knew quite a bit of Anime 0.o Haven't watched those 2 either, although I'll probably get around to Ouran eventually.

Can't be bothered to go into detail about them but my favourites are:
      Planetes
      Code Geass
      Darken Than Black
      Shiki
      K-ON!
      Neon Genesis Evangelion
      Baka to Test to Shokanju
      To Aru Majutsu No Index
      To Aru Kagaku No Railgun
      Tokyo Magnitude 8.0

That's just a few off the top of my head. I love Studio Ghibli films and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time too.
    • Anime! Oh my god, don't even get me started on how much I love it. Anime like, inspired me so much in my life. And helped me too. I have so much thanks so anime it's crazy.. I know, I know. It's just a cartoon. But if you seen it in my eyes, you'd know what I mean. :3
      I'm a major Otaku and I love it. :)

My top ten would be..
      1.) KARE KANO. Best anime ever. And I mean EVER. <3
      2.) SHAKUGAN NO SHANA. Another best anime that ties with Kare Kano. Yes. :3
      3.) SPECIAL K.
      4.) KIMI NI TODOKE.
      5.) KAICHOU WA MAID SAMA.
      6.) SHUGO CHARA.
      7.) VAMPIRE KNIGHT.
      8.) OOKAMI-SAN TO SHICHININ NO NAKAMATCHI.

9.) FRUITS BASKET. (First anime I was ever obsessed with, You should see all the posters I have!)
      10.) OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB.

Yah so. Kare Kano is my all time fav, but so is Shakugan no Shana. Kimi ni Todoke, Special K & Maid-Sama are just as fabulous. :3
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [/CENTER]

The post was edited 3 times, last by Scarlet ().

• You all hardcore anime lovers will most likely tell me 'stop watching that garbage' etc, but my favorites will always be:

- Dragon Ball series
      - Naruto series
      - Bleach
      - Digimon
      - And the only one listed up there: Full Metal Alchemist. Although I haven't been able to watch FMA Shintetsu which I believe is far better than the one of 2008.
      [CENTER][SIZE=4]Hold on to your kite =D[/SIZE][/CENTER]
    • Dessolution wrote:

My goodness... you guys certainly watch some of the crappiest anime to date. I mean honestly, I could come up with better anime outta my ass.

Yay! Finally someone who can decide anime for every single person in the world! =D

Feel free to list any anime you want.
      [CENTER]"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed." ~Marilyn Manson[/CENTER]
    • I actually agree, your animes are boring and the drawings aren't that good.
      I can't speak for the shojo you posted, but the only one posted I like is FMA
      when it comes to anime/manga I almost always think the manga's better so I always read/watch whichever came out first

Now on topic
      I read:
      Bleach, FMA, Naruto, Busou Renkin, Soul Eater
      I watch:
      Bleach, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop

As you can see I like shonen where people kill each other :D
      fuck.