Ughh. Man I need some advice.

• Ughh. Man I need some advice.

Well, this sucks. I am not a mean person, I don't talk shit, and I don't do anything to anybody. Is this why I feel like I am a nobody? At lunch I sit at a table and I know none of them. I don't say a word, and sit by myself in gym. I don't stink, I smell quite good if I do say so myself. I bathe everyday. I don't dress strange or nerdy as society would put it. I'm not some quiet kid I mean I was on the football team and started JV (as a junior though :/.) I don't know what's wrong with me. I sit at home and occassionally hang with someone I known since I was four. I have no life it seems like. I don't talk enough, and girls look at me and go ''ehh.'' probably. I have some pretty low self esteem I guess. Im actually quite funny when I am comfortable with the people I am around. I just can't leave that zone. I think I am decent at BBall but I don't play at lunch due to being afraid of what the people that don't fucking matter think. I get a dirty look or something and I feel like the most hated or weirdest kid in school. I hate it. I need to get a life.

Also another thing, I want someone elses take on this. In seventh grade this cute girl would always talk to me and flirt with me. Never got enough guts to ask her. Now it's junior year. She sits next to me in British literature. Here are some of the things she says to me. *smiles at me and stares* ''You looked at me like I'm crazy, It's ok alot of people do.''
      Can I see your paper. Ha I think that's funny. You should read that outloud because I think it's funny.'' Stuff like asking me why I was late and things then two things stood out. My friend put his feet under her desk and she says thats annoying stop. I do pretty much the same thing and say sorry and she says it's ok she doesen't mind. Then today she was sriting like a note to her friend and she would stare at me untill I notice and I would be like hi and she would laugh and turn around. This happened twice.
    • Re: Ughh. Man I need some advice.

I know someone in this same situation. You seem to be self conscious. Try to take this approach. You have 2 years left with these kids. Chances are you won't see them ever again so just "unleash the beast". Just try to open up, have some fun and you will meet people you would never expect who are totally different than what you see from "outside looking in"

Hope this helps a bit.