A load of stuff.

• A load of stuff.

Sup TH?
      I'll keep this short as can be, so you can resopnd quicker, cos I could use some help right about now.

Right, my friend, in a few of my classes and who I'm pretty cool with makes youtube videos, today I found out he made a video today based around a conversation we had a few weeks ago, only to find out at the end of the video he used a photo of he, and drew over it crudely using MS Paint (drew spiteful things on it), and generally made fun of me. He never asked me permission to use the photo, I'd have told him no anyway, and I asked him about this, absolutely furious and all I get is
      a) I didn't think you'd be so pissed off, I thought you'd take it as a joke, when he knows full well I'm not that sort of guy.
      b) oh that took me 2 hours of video editing to make that video, now I have to take it down.
      c) whats the big deal? not many people watch my videos, its only a bit of fun.

and it's jsut pissed me off so much, I thoguht we were mates, then I find out he humiliated me on the internet, and he doesn't appear bothered, like it inconveniences him more to remove it than it does me to know my face was put out there on thei nternet when I never allowed him to use it.

following on from that, I posted on a few facebook social networking sites I was annoyed, and that statuses clearly gave away I was pissed off, and NOBODY commented, NOBODY texted NOBODY got in contact with me to check i was ok, this pissed me off seeing as I spend so much time texting people talking to them for ages about their problems I can rarely relate to.
      The girl I fancy who hasn't spoke to me for ages, I talked to for an hour yesterday as she's having relationship difficulties, and having no resopnse from anybody made me realise
      WHY THE F**K SHOULD I HELP ANYBODY ?! nobody gave even as much as 1 crap about me when I need help, why do I bother talking to people about their problems so they have a shoulder to cry on when nobody can do the same to me.
      Help me TH, please help me.
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]the green mile seems so long.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • Re: A load of stuff.

You do that because you are a nice guy. The situations sucks big time. You should really make him remove the video, he did something he's not allowed to at all! Probably it would help just to talk to him and make him understand how seriouse this is.
      [SIZE=3](●̮̮̃•̃) (●̮̮̃•̃)
      /█\ ♥/█[/SIZE][SIZE=3]\
      [/SIZE] [SIZE=3]♥ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ[/SIZE]
    • Re: A load of stuff.

As far as Im aware he's took it down, but it just pissed me off so much, hes known me for like 3 years, and he used an excuse that was just not like me at all (that I'd see it as a joke)
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]we each owe a death, [/SIZE][SIZE=3]there are no exceptions ,[/SIZE][SIZE=3]but sometimes, oh god, [/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [RIGHT][SIZE=3]the green mile seems so long.[/SIZE][/RIGHT]
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]