I Want A Virgin Too!

• I Want A Virgin Too!

I am pretty upset.
      I am 19 years old and a lot of people around me have had sex already.I want a guy who is a virgin, atleast for the first time. The kids who lost their virginity at a young age had a chance to be with other virgins. They are so lucky. And I feel like my 1st time would be more special with a virgin than someone who is experienced.
      Is it fine to wait for a virgin or it is fine with a non virgin for even the first time?
    • I Want A Virgin Too!

i suppose its a good idea but if you find a non-virgin that you love would it matter you will still really like them and would you give them up for a virgin that may take a long time to find. and your first time should be special anyway no matter who you do it with or their experience.
    • I Want A Virgin Too!

(loonymoo @ Aug 1 2006 wrote:

i suppose its a good idea but if you find a non-virgin that you love would it matter you will still really like them and would you give them up for a virgin that may take a long time to find. and your first time should be special anyway no matter who you do it with or their experience.

Are you really 14 only, I mean you think exactly what I think and I am like 3 yrs elder to you. You are much more matured than your age.
    • Re: I Want A Virgin Too!

NO! Once you have sex, you are not a virgin. Doing it with only one person is called monogamy.
      I'm a virgin and I know guys and girls who are virgins. A lot of people aren't but, most of the ones I know who aren't, wish they were or wish they would have done it with someone else or said it really wasn't all that great. My mom says that guys don't know how to do it right until they are 25. LOL

i think ur rite bout wanting a virgin too for it being ur first time in all but if u fall for a non virgin then u should go for it..i mean being a virgin and then having sex wit a non virgin mite be uncomfortable tho because there more experienced but really u cant help who u fall for....

Doing anything right takes practice and, of course, practice takes time. Logically, the older a guy gets and the more sex he has, the better he gets at satisfying a girl's needs. Everything's fine if it were that simple.

Total fullfillment for a girl entails sensitivity and some virgin guys has more of them than a swashbuckling stud. Sex for guys is a physical outlet, for gals it's more on the phsycological aspects. In the end, what really counts is to have sex with somebody you like and cares for you in retun, especially if its the first time. A reason why it's the best to have sex within the context of love.

Peace!

ok here is the deal i am 16 my boyfriend 17 and we are both vergins..... i plan on not haveing sex till i am at least in my 20 .....or untill i am married. ... my boyfriend the same way but he said 34 or untile heis married.just think if every teen sayed a vergin untill they where married no more ads or std's and there would but no babys left in shelters ........... i mean it we the yougsters of this generation stayed virgins as long as we could then we would stop some problems..... so why give it up now .....

Kristina wrote:

NO! Once you have sex, you are not a virgin. Doing it with only one person is called monogamy.
      I'm a virgin and I know guys and girls who are virgins. A lot of people aren't but, most of the ones I know who aren't, wish they were or wish they would have done it with someone else or said it really wasn't all that great. My mom says that guys don't know how to do it right until they are 25. LOL

*blows out 25 candles* w00t! Time to do it right!

Haha.

@ OP: I can see why you'd want your first time to be with another virgin. But think of it this way: a non-virgin is less likely to really screw up the situation =).

okay the first time you have sex (at least in most cases... especially with two virgins) cannot even be considered "sex" maybe possibly a little it could be referred to the very formal and technical term intercourse lol
      it's sloppy and awkward not to mention extremely short

so the first time you have sex could either be this very sloppy, awkward experience that you both will go through together as your first time...
      or you could have sex with a more experienced partner who knows what they're doing

either way the person you decide to lose your virginity to should be the person you are commited to and love because it will be so much more special then...

remember once it's gone you can never get it back so be patient