Uh confused, advice and help please?Thanks

• Uh confused, advice and help please?Thanks

Hi, uhm well I'm 17, female and er bi I guess...
      I never really cared for guys, but girls I seem to like to look at a bit, uh maybe it's just me anyway enough of that, I need help cause I really like this one girl,yet I'm not sure if she likes me too,or am I just overthinking it?

I confessed to her that I "liked her a lot" a year or so ago. I ran/panicked and never saw her reaction.My other friend said that she was speechless.
      This was never mentioned again.

I was curious and poked about her orientation, yet she's not sure herself but she says that being labeled asexual would be okay,or alright with her.

I still have a very big crush on her,though I'm sure it's one sided.

Yet, recently she acts a bit different, or maybe it's just that this is the only class that I have with her, with none of her close friends tagging along.

Anyway she would randomly poke me, once or so and one time she clasped her hands over mine, but not entirely, it was an out of the blue random moment,that kind of made me smile and a bit shocked.

She teases me, like in art class she'd make fun of my artwork, in a teasing way? (Ex: (this one guest artist said my artwork looked oriental so yeah) She keeps reminding me of that, saying my artwork looks oriental and laugh or just say it's horrible, in a kidding way. I of course don't take it seriously, but I tell her to stop and I think she just laughs cause of the reaction she got out of me.
      She says hi to me, randomly a bit. She once said that we sould hang out or something.Recently, since my friends, her and two others who are close to her, love to sing randomly during lunch, I told them that they should do a singing competition! She says sure if I'd were to sing too. I of course didn't want that. Was she just sticking up to er friends for maybe I was rude?

I think I might be overreacting cause she's a funny person, everyone knows that about her and she easily gets along with everyone.

What do you think? Help? Advice/tips are welcomed. thanks :) (sorry that it is so long)