How do i get a boyfriend ???

• How do i get a boyfriend ???

Okay so I haven't had a boyfriend for more than a year.
      I HAAAAAAAAATE IT !!

I had a 'thing' with one of my friends halfway through last year but since then I've had no sexual interaction really, except for flirting and my guy friends grabbing my ass and tits as a joke.

But yeaaah, is there anyways that I can GET a boyfriend? Any suggestions? PLEASE !!:confused::confused::confused:
    • Re: How do i get a boyfriend ???

I'm in the same shoes as you! Except i'm a guy, so just turn the guy references into girl references. LOL! Also take out the tits and ass part for my story hahaha.
      You'll find the right person someday, you just gotta wait for that person to come along. Thats what i've been told anyway.

You don't just get a boyfriend. You can't force love to come your way quicker, other than making yourself more available. I'm assuming you're in high school, and I don't want to suggest online dating, since I think that's more for when you're out there in the world, not under your parents roof. For now, find ways to be happy with yourself, find things to do for fun, spend time with friends, etc., and if along the way you meet your love, then good. You just can't force love, or all you'll have are flings.

You're just going to need a little patience to find a boyfriend.
      [CENTER]i found jesus
      [SIZE=1]...
      in a gay bar.
      [/SIZE]
      [/CENTER]

zanyxo wrote:

Okay so I haven't had a boyfriend for more than a year.
      I HAAAAAAAAATE IT !!

I had a 'thing' with one of my friends halfway through last year but since then I've had no sexual interaction really, except for flirting and my guy friends grabbing my ass and tits as a joke.

But yeaaah, is there anyways that I can GET a boyfriend? Any suggestions? PLEASE !!:confused::confused::confused:

Go talk to a guy you like. Guys would much rather have the girls start talking.