Part 2

• About two or three weeks ago i posted a thread about my best friend moving because she was suspended once for public display of affection.

Well turns out she isn't moving till next year..
      I should be happy, but honestly....i'm not.
      she was supposto be transferring schools after her suspension, but turns out she didnt. (its been about 2 weeks since this has happened)
      The week she was suspended, she was suspended on a monday, an i was at school, and on tuesday i wasnt when she was. so i didnt know she was there or not. then the rest of the weeks ive been at school, as was she.
      When i found out she wasn't moving, i was so excited! but after a while (more like couple of days) it jus stopped. She has a boyfriend that shes in love with. He's a good guy i must admit. But he's broken her heart before and me an one other person were the only ones really there for her....an now that theyre back together..its horrible. i will admit i am jelous, not that she has a boyfriend and i dont, but that i dont get to spend any time with her except if he's peeing or jus wants to hang out with his friends, which is never. Shes grounded until she breaks up with him an even when she does she still has to earn her parents respect back. so in other words, she has no twitter, facebook, phone, myspace, or ipod, an ontop of that, she cant leave to go anywhere unless she's with her parents. But her boyfriends parents dont care an let him have all those things, so he can see/talk to his friends whenever, so he can spend whatever time she has with him.
      i think i am over reacting about this whole thing, and my point here is, we're not close, we're not even really friends. she stares at me from afar (when shes with her boy friend of course) when im with my other friends an when i've TRIED to approach her she ignores me. if she says o eric (her boyfriend) is going somewhere during p.e. or lunch an has asked to hang out with me, she ends up blowing me off to beg to go with him or she goes with a completley other group, that i know, but i jus feel i am jus not close enough to hangout with them.
      she spends every moment with him, an yes i know its her boyfriend but whats gonna happen when they break up? is she going to be crawling back to me an want to hang out an go places again? because i dont want that, i really don't care how bad that sounds, because its the truth. You cannot jus be my friend when YOU want. an it bugs me that she does that.
      Today was the first days she came upto me and said hello and hugged me as if she knew somehing was wrong, but right when she was about to ask me she went off with her boyfriend -_- im done with her an when she tries to come crawling back, im not gonna be there.
      do u think im doing the right thing... :/
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Tale as Old as Time, [/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SandyBrown"]Song as Old as Rhyme,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Beauty and the Beast[/COLOR]:lovey: