Gongratulations Fenzon, you've screwed EVERYTHING!

• Gongratulations Fenzon, you've screwed EVERYTHING!

I understand clearly my "sins"

I never realized I could go that far. But I knew they coudnt awknowledge some things.
      Example that I currently have economy problems, I had lots of friends. lots of lots of lots of friends.
      I have lost them. They are gone, no one gives a fuck.
      because i was telling them when they are inviting me at cafe, I cant go there, I would feel uncomfortable watching you guys drink and i cannot. Why dont you come over my house?
      They always found an excuse.

I'm an atheist but i would say "Thank God" because i forgot i have more friends than they aren't "twats" anymore. Im just an idiot trying to find "cool guys" just because I wanted to learned more about "Second League Life"
      In the end, I understand that you are not cool but doing that shit, The meaning of a cool guy is taking everything relaxed, and doing unique shit like nerds do :)

Yeah I love it when they make such an epic video games, but no thats not only the point.

those guys matured, They became nice people. they Are intelligent. they can understand you in a mysterious way, Because they Didnt had the excact same conditions, but hell they know how you feel.

If you thought I had some problems writing this, Id say no.
      There is always a hope for you. You arent alone when you think you are.

fight for what belongs to you, dont let anyone Invade your personal life.
      be open minded, Understand whats WRONG and whats RIGHT.

As If for me, If I try to make my life better, as if its gonna be extremely hard, fuck yeah ill give it a try!
      I will make more friends (With a Limit) I aleready have a best friend.
      I will stay in contact. And i will throw poop at "cool kids". ;)
      [CENTER][/CENTER]
    • Re: Gongratulations Fenzon, you've screwed EVERYTHING!

I know how you feel. Luckily I have very kind friends that, if they want me to come with them somewhere that costs money, will pay for me since I have no money.

"Cool" people are generally snobs that can't be bothered by anyone on a lower level. I pity them because they really don't understand what they're missing out on by limiting their friend pool to such a small group.
      [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      Warn your warmth to turn away,
      Here it's December everyday...
      [/CENTER]