Grinding

• So i recently went to Good Life music festival. Spent the whole time in the mosh. Most people were just going up to random girls and grinding with them etc. Some of the guys tried talking to the girls, others just went all out. What do you people think is the best way to go about this? How can you tell if a girl is liking you rubbing your crotch against her ass ahahaha? Also how would people suggest hooking up (as in kissing) with girls at these kind of music festivals?

The post was edited 1 time, last by mak1 ().

• Re: Grinding

Most of the time, if a girl is dancing in an grinding area.., she would usually be down to do it with other people. So you could either ask her to dance, or just go up and grab her by the hips. When girls don't enjoy it, they usually make up excuses. (Gotta go to the bathroom, get a drink, etc etc) I wouldn't worry about it too much. If they are dancing with ya and going along with it, they usually enjoy/don't mind rubbing their ass against your junk lol.

At the dances at my school, there is a lot of grinding, but you don't have to grind. The girls and guys who don't want to grind so they don't put themselves in with the crowd of people grinding. It would probably be the same at a festival.

And hooking up, it just depends on the person I guess, she may be down or may not be, I guess it's your judgement mainly how into you (or just plain hooking up) she is. But to suggest it, you could kiss her neck and stuff while dancing or you could flip her around and grind crotch on crotch..and get close to her face, it's easier to make out that way.

A lot of people go to these things drunk anyway so it's not even a big deal, lots of girls are usually down to make out drunk. hahaha

The post was edited 1 time, last by josh1234 ().

Open a set girl/girls sitting/standing next to the floor. These girls are usually just as nervous as you and typically want to dance. This is how I got rid of AA actually. Ask her to dance 50% of the time they will say no. if they do say "oh common I am just here to have fun" which is honest or just pull her ass to dance floor. It is possible to open a set of girls with this. It gives you instant status in the club when multiple girls are dancing on/with you.

mak1 wrote:

How can you tell if a girl is liking you rubbing your crotch against her ass ahahaha? Also how would people suggest hooking up (as in kissing) with girls at these kind of music festivals?

If she accepts rubbing (that means if she doesn't walk away, yell or curse or if she doesn't look at you like she's gonna kill you if you don't stop with it) then she's OK with it.
      Just start dancing more close, touching her, putting your arms around her, or on her hips or try finding her hand and holding it and it will probably happen. And yeah flipping, sooner or later you have to look each other in the face.

But it's all quite primordial, maybe you should use some of your homo sapiens qualities like talking to her, making jokes, commenting music etc.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ivaiva ().

well since in holland serious clubbing starts at the age of 16 and sometiems earlier I've got quite some experience with this lol.

anyways its dumb to go and try to talk with girls when the music is blasting full volume so whichever giuys tried to do that are going down a hopeless road.

just feel confident (alcohol usually helps) and approach the girl and once she noticed you (and looks interested) just go for it. Its not hard at all really. Oh and after u danced with her for a bit, turn her around dance some more and then ask if she has a boyfriend. if no then bingo u can makeout.