my gf is pregnant

• my gf is pregnant

i just found out that my 14 year old gf is pregnant by me.idk what to do.yes im going to help with the baby and yes im going to stay with my
      gf.we havent told her mom and dad mine either.she took 6 Pregnancy test all of them came out the same...positive.we wanted to know for sure so i took her to the doctors and he confirmed the pregnancy.what should we do.HELP PLZ
    • Re: my gf is pregnant

Are you sure thats the best idea for the baby? Are both of your parents going to support you two and the expense of the baby? Just keep in mind that you have to do whats best for the baby, not whats best for you two. She's 14, and you're how old? What about school?

Your next step is going to be telling both your parents. The sooner, the better. Especially considering you're going to need to start going to an OBGYN for check ups and everything.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

crazyjase wrote:

we want to keep are baby we feel its best for him or her.we are going to tell put parents soon we just dont know how to

You skipped like 6 of my questions.

Being pregnant at such a young age isn't really something you can beat around the bush with. I suggest that you tell her parents first, together. Just say that you'd both like to talk to them and flat out tell them that she's pregnant.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

crazyjase wrote:

ok.i mean i think my parents will take it better than hers because shes only 14 and im 16

You still missed like 6 of my questions.

I don't think either of your parents are going to take it well, to be honest. But its nice that you're telling them soon.

-J.K. Rowling

crazyjase wrote:

we want to keep are baby we feel its best for him or her.we are going to tell put parents soon we just dont know how to

Honestly you are just going to have to cone out and say it. I would not beat around the bush because sooner or later they are going to find out that she is pregnant and that you plan on keeping the baby.

Now are you sure it's right for that baby to keep it? I mean your girlfriend is 14. I don't even think jobs hire until you are 15 or 16. Your/her parents obviously didnt plan on taking care of a their grandchild.

Mr. Smuggles;1062688996 wrote:

I would do ANYTHING to get my hands on my moms big ol' granny tits.
      OOOOOOOOO YEAAAA

:rofl:

The post was edited 1 time, last by @KiaeDani ().

Yeah.. You definitely need to let your parents and her parents know. There's no other way to take care of that. You're both underage.

As Linda said, your options are adoption, abortion, or keeping the baby. It's going to be a hard choice regardless of what you pick. Each one has it's pros and cons.

Abortion pros - You won't have the baby. Which means the pregnancy issue is resolved quickly. It does cost money, but in the long run, it'll save you money and you both can return to school and basic life.
      Abortion cons - It's morally questionable, especially if you consider religions. It can be bad for the mother, both physically and mentally. It does cost money to have the procedure done.

Adoption pros - Morally and religiously, it's accepted. It saves you money, since you won't have to pay for the abortion. Nor will you have to take care of the baby. And the baby will be accepted into a home for people who WANT the kid.
      Adoption cons - Your girlfriend will still have to go through the pregnancy full term. At which point she may not want to let go of the baby and decides to keep it instead. It also means that her day to day life will be affected during the time she's pregnant.

Keeping pros - Religiously accepted, morally questionable at times (Since some people may think you're being reckless). You'll have your kid, which means you won't miss it. Your girlfriend will have to go through the pregnancy, but the risks that come with abortion don't regularly apply, because the body goes through it naturally.
      Keeping cons - You may not be able to provide for the baby, financially or emotionally. You're both young. Your lives WILL change, there's no way to stop that. You may have to drop out of school. Your social life will be affected. Your parents may have to help with the baby, too, which could be a problem for them.

There's a lot more pros and cons that you can probably think of, but those are the basics. With that being said.. It's up to you to decide what you want to do. The reasonable thing to do would be adoption, in my opinion. However, I also understand why you would want to keep the baby. It is YOURS after all, and you feel responsible. Weigh the options, think things out. TALK to your parents, the doctor, and anyone else who can help. And make your decision then.
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."

I got pregnant when I was 16 and I was scared out of my mind.. I was in denial for a while, but when I was sure I still kept it a secret until I was showing... do not do that... it will hurt your parents the longer you wait to tell them. don't be scared.. I thought mine would hate me but they jumped right in to help me out and they are so inlove with my daughter who is now 2 years old in 2 weeks.

If you are sure you want to keep your child, have or keep a job! and don't take time off school.. it makes it a little busier but finish school and dont put anything on hold.. I worked my but off to get my daughter into daycare and finish my grade 12 and now I have college in september and my boyfriend, daughter and I have our own house... it's not easy but it is so rewarding and not as horrible as people will make it seem if you really love that child. I obviously don't promote teen pregnancy but I am telling you some pros because you have already decided to keep your baby. if you do change your mind however, really research your options before making one... if you actually read what abortion includes it may make you feel sick like it did for me.

if you have any questions or need to vent to me or anything let me know!

Lunatic wrote:

You need to leave the country immediately, or child support will bend you over and fuck you up the ass for the next decade.

Ay, that only works for Mexicans who go back across the border after getting a teenager preggo. Lol jk, but it's true.

Before you guys decide to keep the baby, TALK TO BOTH YOUR PARENTS. It don't matter if you're going to get yelled at or hit for screwing up in life, either way they'll know sooner or later. And besides, you guys aren't capable of making a decision to keep the baby. Your girlfriend has to psychically be able to handle a pregnancy or else your baby will come out retarded. I might sound mean but it's the truth. And there's school. We all know your girlfriend will have to be a dropout while you go find a job at McDonalds or something. Nobody else will seriously hire you. Maybe Burger King might, I don't know. Also, don't screw up in school, if you fail, you baby is gonna hate you and have a miserable life (so the baby pretty much doesn't deserve to go through that). Most teenagers can't handle school, a job, friends, and a baby. So yeah, don't screw up again and fail high school.