Should I ask this girl out?

• Should I ask this girl out?

Alright, well I've been friends with this girl since freshman year of high school, and weve been good friends ever since. In the past few years, the only real time I've spent with her was on ski trips with school. We haven't been anything more than friends for all this time, but I've always had on and off crushes on her. A few weeks ago, her friends were telling me that she really wanted to go to prom with me, so I asked her and she said yes. And ever since then, we've been hanging out outside of school, and lately we've been hugging in school after class. All of our friends say that were "like the same person" personality wise, and I never saw that until it was brought to my attention. But, they are definitely right. I really like spending time with her just talking or going for walks together, and she says the same about me. So this weekend were going to prom to together, and I'm considering asking her out during the last slow dance or something. What do you guys think? I'm not the best with these things and I'd appreciate your opinions. Let me know if you need more info, thanks!!!
    • Re: Should I ask this girl out?

thanks everyone! I think I'm gonna go for it. wish me luck! :)

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Bliss12 wrote:

Yeah wow it sounds really exciting ... Just 1 thing, think about it first, will u guys dating not change everything ? .. just think bot that but yeah i think go for it ..

I've definitely thought about this, don't wanna mess up a nice friendship. but from talking with her and her friends about this, that any changes will be welcome changes for the both of us. thanks for your reply!