Boyfriend Issues: Help

• Boyfriend Issues: Help

Hey Everyone,
      So I have a complicated problem, but bear with me because I really need your advice..

So firstly I have a guy friend who I have known for years and years, we get along so well, he always knows how to make me feel better when I'm down, and is a genuinely sweet guy with me. I had recently found out through others that he was REALLY into me, but I didn't go with that because I thought I didn't like him like that, we were best friends nothing more.

Then about four weeks ago another friend asked me out, he's also sweet and really into music which I love, but I'm just not feeling anything, when we kiss I kinda count the seconds till it's over, which is such a horrible thing (I wish it was different because I feel so bad) I've keept it going because I thought I could grow some feelings for him, but I haven't, and just the other day I've realised why I cant... and that's becuase I think I really like my best guy friend, and it's taken me to get another boyfriend to realise this!

Now this is where I need advice, I don't know what to do about it, I feel like I can't break up with my bf because his family (especially his sister) loves me and he's feeling more and more for me everyday, I wish it could be easy and he just didn't like me but it can't, so where should I go from here?? HELP thanks so much guys xxx
    • Re: Boyfriend Issues: Help

cands wrote:

Now this is where I need advice, I don't know what to do about it, I feel like I can't break up with my bf because his family (especially his sister) loves me and he's feeling more and more for me everyday, I wish it could be easy and he just didn't like me but it can't, so where should I go from here?? HELP thanks so much guys xxx

That's absolutely stupid - now you'll have to marry a guy and have kids with hime and live forever with him because his family likes you?:o

Break up with him, you don't like him, it's not fair to date him.

If you like the other guy, or any other guy, try to hook up with him.

Easy.