A LOT on my mind, tips? help?

• A LOT on my mind, tips? help?

Yeah, so I have a crapload of thoughts and things rambling through my mind..

1. AP Human Geography Exam this Friday, cramming and studying this week. Got C's on practice exams.. I'm studying right now, but I can't concentrate with all the stuff below.

2. Found out my friend (girl) doesn't like me back. We have awkward conversations now, and I feel like she's avoiding me. I see her everyday, and I've been talking to her less and less. I keep thinking about this.

3. Getting 'picked on' in school by these two kids, who I guess..kinda make fun of me. They pester me with the fact that I get good grades, and it's because "i cheat" apparently. This happened recently, and I dread going to my one class with these kids in it. I keep thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow in this class, or the day after, etc.

I'm thinking about these things EVERY SINGLE MINUTE, and I WANT TO GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.
    • Re: A LOT on my mind, tips? help?

I have racing thoughts too, and sometimes it seems like your mind gets the best of you. You're your own worst enemy. Right now just focus on the task at hand which is studying for these exams because that is what your future is going to consist of, and advancing in your education is preparation for your future.

Girls come and go, and sooner or later those guys are going to get tired of picking on you. Just act like it doesn't get to you. Nothing bothers people more than someone being confident in their own skin, or knowing that what they say has no affect on you. :)

One of the hardest things in life to realize: Your thoughts are your choice. Stare at a wall and meditate for 20 minutes. Think of nothing. When you're done, study and concern yourself with nothing else. Every other "problem" can be dealt with when it comes.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]

adamalv1215 wrote:

One of the hardest things in life to realize: Your thoughts are your choice. Stare at a wall and meditate for 20 minutes. Think of nothing. When you're done, study and concern yourself with nothing else. Every other "problem" can be dealt with when it comes.

Yeah meditation really works. Try to take at least 5 minutes and focus on your breath. Just experience how it feels to breath in and out. When thoughts come into your head remind yourself they are just thoughts and repeat to yourself "I accept them and let them go".
      Good luck:)

rizeud wrote:

3. Getting 'picked on' in school by these two kids, who I guess..kinda make fun of me. They pester me with the fact that I get good grades, and it's because "i cheat" apparently. This happened recently, and I dread going to my one class with these kids in it. I keep thinking about what's going to happen tomorrow in this class, or the day after, etc.

I'm thinking about these things EVERY SINGLE MINUTE, and I WANT TO GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD.

getting picked on for good grades? good grades will obviously get your further in life than those with bad. i slacked, procrastinated, and was really lazy throughout high school and i really wish i could go back through the past few grades and put some effort into it. don't let that get to you, they're teenagers and ignorant of the future, therefore you can be confident with knowing that you'll be off better on your current path.

and i know exactly what you mean. i always used to have a hundred things cycling through my head at once, it would stress me out so much. write stuff down, keep paper with you constantly. thinking is honestly the greatest torture for most people. askghlgsdg ok yeah