So I've been talking to this girl online...

• So I've been talking to this girl online...

I've been talking to this girl on a forum and she's pretty cool and all. I like talking to her, and it's just simple and nice, you know. And well, we've just casually talked for about a week and a half or so now, generally about every day. Well it turns out she has pictures up on her profile and she's really hot. She's 13 and definitely not Chris Hansen. She's single, but likes a guy who doesn't like her back, so what can I do to get her to get her to notice me?
    • Re: So I've been talking to this girl online...

Hahahaha. Dude I laughed so hard at the "definitely not Chris Hansen." That would have been an awesome story...

Anyway, hasn't she already noticed you? You've been talking for a week. Just ask her out. Unless the only thing you've been talking about is the dude she likes, which means you've become her gay friend and have no shot at all.
      [COLOR="black"]When I'm not fighting mountain lions for sport, I read about broken homes, teenage depression, and other such life-improving awesomeness cause I'm weird like that[/COLOR]

As Adam already said, it seems as if she's already noticed you. However, if you are indeed 18, I suggest you back off. Not only is that creepy, but its extremely illegal. How do you know for a fact that's the real her? She can easily take 'her' pictures off someones profile and claim them as her know. I think that you should just leave your relationship to being friends and try to find a girl your own age that you can actually hang out with in person.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

[ame='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSSKu9CVZY8']YouTube - ‪Dateline : To Catch a Predator. New Jersey 1 (part 1)‬‏[/ame]

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling

You've probably been talking to a 40 something year old man. I mean, right now it doesn't appear like you have any proof to the contrary....
      If you smacked a kid with a bottle of 'Johnson's No More Tears', wouldn't it create beautiful irony?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Matt93 ().

Invite her to talk on Skype, that should clear it up.
      And if it turns out she's really 13, just run man. There are REAL women out there, why should you be after children? (no offense to all the 13 year old's here)
      My sister is 13 and she's like a baby to me, gives me the creeps to think about anyone touching her >_>''

To be honest, I rarely see a 13 year old act like a 13 year old these days. They're all made up as if they're trying to impress everyone they walk past. Won't be long till they're all looking like full-time hookers when they're on the street.
      The World is heading for mutiny, when all we want is unity.
      We may rise and fall, but in the end, we'll meet our fate together!
      One. Oh One. The only way is[SIZE=4] ONE.[/SIZE]