How do I tell him?

• How do I tell him?

I will just point something out that you will want to call me after you are done reading this. It is I am an asshole, dumbass, and any other name you can come up with so don't bother wasting your time calling me them because I know I am and I already feel horrible about what happened. I have a boyfriend and I trust him and tell him almost everything. We have been together for more than a year so I love him very much. But I made a mistake.

It all started when I went to a party I got drunk and high when I was there. So after that instead of going home I went to a friends house to spend the night there. Well I am gay and he is bi. So one thing lead to another and we started having sex. Which I would have never done under normal circumstances but they weren't normal so I can't change what happened. After I got my senses back I left his house and walked the 5 miles back to my house. I haven't talked to that friend since that night.

But I feel that I need to tell my boyfriend what happened. But I don't know how to tell him what happened, since I have never been in this position before. So how can I tell so that he isn't too mad at me, since I don't expect him not to be mad, but that he will also forgive me?
    • Re: How do I tell him?

You can't. In reality, there's really only one way to tell him, and even if you find other ways to tell him, that won't change his feelings towards you, and it won't guarantee forgiveness. To be honest, you shouldn't even be seeking forgiveness, you should just be accepting of whatever decision he may make after you tell him that you cheated on him. You can't expect him to just forgive you. I suggest you tell him that you need to talk with him soon. Go over and talk to him, and tell him exactly what you did.

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling
    • Re: How do I tell him?

Dark_Rainbow wrote:

you got your scences back?
      did you go all the way or did it only stop at hanky panky?

Anonymous wrote:

So one thing lead to another and we started having sex. Which I would have never done under normal circumstances but they weren't normal so I can't change what happened. After I got my senses back

“We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.”
      -J.K. Rowling