Is he into me?!& Why is my friend being a bitch about it?

• Is he into me?!& Why is my friend being a bitch about it?

Okay, I'll try to make this short as possible.

I made a thread close to this one to this a long time ago, that wasn't much help.. So now i'm posting again

I really like this cute guy in my gym class, he's athletic type/ partier? I guess, and I'm athletic in ways but not really a partier, I havn't done drugs and gotten drunk, cause I think beer and alcohol is gross, and smoking is just nasty. But it doesn't bug me.. we've havnt really talked in person, probably because i'm just so shy. But, we have talked once or twice online. Me starting the convos.. I told him I thought he was cute..and a week ago my friend who ALSO likes this guy, and 2 other guys, went up to him without my permission, and told him I liked him. and apperently he had like a surprised kinda curious look. I was like, in a WTF stage, then 15 minutes later she goes up to him agian and asks if he likes me! Obviously I knew he DIDN'T. Cause he barley knew me. And of course his anwser was "no'" .. My other friends told me that, "Oh, he's not going to tell a girl he barley knows who he likes" .. But, during the same day, when my friendd told him my other friends kept saying, he kept looking back at you and he was smiling..and that kind of calmed me down. During these past weeks, ever since I told him I thought he was cute, he kept looking at me, and we would make eye contact, and such. But he wouldn't talk to me, and I wouldn't talk to him.. I was just too nervous, and especially after some thing my friend did. We were in Gym, and he was sitting a few feet away from where I was standing, and my other friend who also likes him, stood basically right beside him. POITING AND YELLING MY NAME.. I gave her the DIRTIEST look ever! Kinda like, "WTF ARE YOU DOING !??" .. It's like, DUDE I SEE HIM, YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE IT SO OBVOUS. & i'd just try to be chill and like whatever, but Everytime we would talk or something, she keeps saying "It's only awkward if you make it awkward" .. But, i'm like . "YOUR THE ONE WHO KEEPS MAKING IT AWKWARD, SO IT'S HARD NOT MAKING IT AWKWARD, WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO KEEPS DOING STUPID SHIT. Anyways, we had fitness challenges, and my other friend and I were doing some, and my stupid friend, went up to him and they started talking.. I'm like, WTF. AGAIN, and yaa. When we were in the changing rooms, she was sucha BITCH, I went to say hey, and she was like, rude, snobby, type. The next day, almost ALL my friends kept saying, OMG he likes you!!, YOU CAN TOTALLY TELL, LIKE COMEON.
      THey all said this because of the way he acts towards me, and such, even some of my guy friends think he does too. But, I don't think he does.. He doesn't come talk to me, or start a convo from me, and I think he blocked me off his chat. Cuz, after that incodent he hasn't been on for a long time, and he usually is on. & my friends face DROPPED, once everyone told me OMG HE LIKES YOU. & Because, this guy SHE likes, said I was cute & charming, and she thought he liked me. And I was like, pfttt karma, and I didn't feel bad he called me cute, I was going to do the same shit she did to me. But it was after she told him I liked the dude in my gym calss. Like honestly, I'm tired of her and her BS. She makes shit soo obvious I was about to STRANGLE her. But , she did tell me that he asked about me.. saying, "Ohh, so (My name) likes me?" .. and she's like, yaaa. SO YA. Ever since these incodence, we always make eye contact, but it's way akward for me and shit, and eventually my friend did apologize to him for telling him I liked him. And yaa. SHe's just very immature, I was going to talk to him and stuff, but she kinda messed that up for me, i'm way to shy now because of her.

I don't know for sure if he likes me, or he's interested. He ALWAYS stares, or looks at me in gym class, and sometimes when we pass each other in the halls, we make eye contact and he looks at me, but i'm like to embarrassed, about what happened I kinda look away, and and my friends notice him looking at me too... He asked about me, and he seems like the shy type, I think i'm a lil over my head, but EVERYONE says he likes me, BUT him. So, I don't think he does, but I WANT to believe it.. & Idk what's up with my friend, why she did this to me? And she keeps messing shit up for me, and embarrassing me even more.

What should I do? Why is she sucha bitch? & Does he actually like me, or is he just weirded out, and DOESN'T like me? & usually I get nurvous around guys I like, and I either embarrass myself, or do something stupid and crazy..

sorry for spelling, my computer is fucking up, and i'm in the dark & in a rush.. so ya D:
    • Re: Is he into me?!& Why is my friend being a bitch about it?

Your friend needs to learn to be more respectful. She's not being very considerate. =/ You need to talk to her about it and see if she'll listen. If not, you have to decide if she's really worth keeping as a friend.

Even though the guy you like keeps looking at you and everything, it doesn't necessarily mean he likes you. Because you were brought to his attention by your friend, and he was told that you like him. So now you're on his mind and he's obviously going to glance at you from time to time. Doesn't mean there's any genuine feelings.

However, I do think if you like him, you should try talking to him. He doesn't seem to have a PROBLEM with the way you feel, so he's at least not against it. And I doubt he'd be mean or anything. And it's not like you're close friends. So if things don't work out, you aren't really losing much. :p

So in short.. Talk to your friend. Decide if she's worth keeping as a friend. Talk to your crush, try and get to know him. And if things don't work out, at least you know you tried instead of just sitting around waiting. =)
      Need help or just want to talk? PM me. :)
      -------------------------------------------------------
      "It's easy to be nice to people you like. But being nice to people you hate, that's a skill. Do it."
    • Re: Is he into me?!& Why is my friend being a bitch about it?

Maybe she's jealous. Or maybe she likes him too?

Anyways, you definitely need to try to strike up a conversation with this guy (in PERSON) if you want anything at all to happen between the two of you.

If you want something, go get it. You can't just sit around and wait for him to come up to you, especially since both of you seem quite shy. YOU GOT THIS :)