Game - Mind Reader

• Game - Mind Reader

I don't know if this should be on the forum games section, but I think it fits better here.

Someone thinks of a movie and the others make questions in order to find out which movie it is. There will be a limit in how many questions are allowed; I think 20 is a good amount of questions. The first one that guesses correctly will be the next to think of a movie.

RULES

A. Every movie that someones suggests as a possible answer will be counted as a question. For example, if DIG is the one that thinks of a film and I ask: "DIG, is it the famous 外国人 by the famous 詹姆斯卡梅隆?", then it counts as a question.

B. Every time someone asks a question or guesses the possible film, he/she puts a number in the beginning of his/her sentence. For example, if DIG is the one that thinks of a film and after 6 questions I want to guess which one it is, I will write:

7. DIG, is it the famous 外国人 by the famous 詹姆斯卡梅隆?

C. It would be good for the one that thinks of the movie, to give some clues in advance, like the region and decade of production and/or the film genre, so we move on asking questions about the specific year, director, cast, awards etc. For example, if I'm the one that thinks of a movie, I'll write in advance:

Asian production, 2000s (2000-2009), Animated

D. No matter whose question was more crucial, only the one that guesses first the film is the one that will think of the next film. If after 20 questions we still haven't found the film, then he/she reveals the film and thinks again of another one.

E. It would be good that the movies we think, to be remembered by their directors. :p

The post was edited 3 times, last by Dexterace ().